The Cigarettes & Cigars Market in Canada: Business Report 2019, Covering Domestic Production & Consumption, Future Development, Trade Analysis, and Buyer Purchase Activity - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 5, 2019--The “Cigarettes and Cigars Market in Canada: Business Report 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report presents analysis of cigarettes and cigars market in Canada.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Canada
- Cigarettes and Cigars market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the cigarettes and cigars market in Canada.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in this report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
1. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. TOBACCO, CIGARETTES AND CIGARS MARKET IN CANADA
2.1. Overview of tobacco, cigarettes and cigars market
2.2. Producers of tobacco, cigarettes, cigars in Canada, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of cigarettes
2.2.2. Producers of tobacco
2.2.3. Producers of cigars
3. CANADA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN TOBACCO, CIGARETTES, CIGARS
3.1. Export and import of unmanufactured tobacco: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of cigarettes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of cigars, cheroots and cigarillos: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of smoking tobacco and tobacco substitutes: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CANADA
5. CONSUMERS OF TOBACCO, CIGARETTES AND CIGARS IN CANADIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Cigarettes and Cigars in Canada
5.2. Cigarettes and Cigars consumers in Canada
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/543kcz/the_cigarettes?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190305005797/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL TOBACCO
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/05/2019 12:12 PM/DISC: 03/05/2019 12:12 PM