Fixed-mobile Convergence from Challenger Operators: Case Studies & Analysis, 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 22, 2019--The “Fixed-mobile Convergence from Challenger Operators: Case Studies and Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
As FMC markets mature, opportunities have arisen for challenger operators to launch FMC propositions and rapidly acquire market share
Fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) is a well-established feature of many telecoms markets worldwide, with European markets experiencing the highest level of adoption. Over the past 5 years, several operators in a number of Western European markets have consolidated their FMC bases.
This report analyses the approach of four less-established, challenger operators in Western Europe that have recently launched converged propositions.
This report answers the following questions:
- How are challenger operators going to market with converged offers? How do their offers differentiate from those of established offers?
- How are challengers’ FMC strategies different to those employed by established operators?
- What kind of discounts are challenger operators offering compared with established providers?
- How successful have FMC offers from challenger players been?
- What are the likely success factors for challenger FMC strategies?
- Orange Belgium
- Vodafone UK
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tb5lwd/fixedmobile?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190322005256/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Networks,Mobile Networks
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS MOBILE/WIRELESS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/22/2019 10:08 AM/DISC: 03/22/2019 10:08 AM