Lackawanna County Court Notes 2/20/2019
• Jeremy Francis Meyer and Kortney Lynn Nichols, both of Cary, N.C.
• Nicholas Trey Bowen and Katherine J. King, both of Scranton.
• Michelle L. Barry, now by marriage Michelle L. Finnegan, and Mark Finnegan, Scranton, to Jeanne M. Ruane, Dunmore; a property at 100 Short Lane, Scranton, for $130,000.
• Carlton S. Durr to Bradley R. and Desiree J. Stone; a property in Glenburn Twp. for $170,000.
• Dominic L. Verrastro and Carmel Ann Biko, executors of the estate of Leonard Verrastro, also known as Leonard A. Verrastro, Lackawanna County, to HT Real Estate Holdings LLC, Lackawanna County; a property at 514-516 Fourth St., Dunmore, for $60,000.
• Barbara A. Bayne, executrix of the estate of Robert J. Boyko, also known as Robert J. Boyko Sr., Dickson City, to Jose L. Cortes and Maria De Los Angeles Quintero Juarez, Olyphant; a property at 213 Templeton Drive, Dickson City, for $163,500.
• Nationstar Mortgage LLC, doing business as Champion Mortgage LLC, attorney-in-fact for Nationstar HECM Loan Trust 2015-2, Coppell, Texas, to Robert Bolus Jr., Moosic; a property at 704 Hollenback St., Moosic, for $114,501.
• Allen D. Loch, Nicholson, v. Dorothy E. Loch, Nicholson; married July 5, 2012, in Oswego, N.J.; Mattes & Mattes PC, attorneys.
• Chelsea B. Rixner, Dunmore, v. Timothy J. Rixner, Dunmore; married May 9, 2015, in Clarks Summit; Donna M. DeVita, attorney.
• April Kemp, Scranton, v. Kyle Kemp, Scranton; married Sept. 13, 2014, in Clarks Summit; Jennifer L. McCambridge, attorney.
• Laureen and Scott C. Stange, 1 Tiffany Drive, Scranton, v. Sarah Ramirez, 303 Hamilton Ave., Scranton, and Michael David Ramirez, 356 Grove St., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000, exclusive of interest and costs and in excess of any jurisdictional amount requiring compulsory arbitration on three counts, for injuries suffered March 27, 2017, in an automobile accident at Green Ridge Street and Sanderson Avenue, Scranton; Edward G. Krowiak, attorney.
• Bartley Pirino, 15875 Route 407, Factoryville, v. Sugarman’s Plaza LP and Sugarman’s Plaza Group LLC, 1616 54th St., Brooklyn, N.Y., seeking in excess of $50,000 and such other relief deemed just and proper, for injuries suffered March 22, 2017, in a fall on the defendant’s parking lot; Scott E. Schermerhorn, attorney.
• Irene C. Boardman, 1709 Forest Acres Drive, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Nancy Madus, same address.
• Patricia L. Buck, also known as Patricia Lynn Buck, 7 Briarwood Way, South Abington Twp., letters testamentary to Brian G. Byrnes, 3 Greenridge Ave., Apt. B7, White Plains, N.Y., and Carolyn D. Direse, 10 Hillcrest Ave., Montvale, N.J.
• Dominick Summa, also known as Dominick James Summa, 111 Madison Estate Lane, Madison Twp., letters of administration to Kenneth Krause, same address.