Canadian Adoption of Mobile Worker Applications, 2018 Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 8, 2018--The “Canadian Adoption of Mobile Worker Applications, 2018” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study examines the Canadian Mobile Worker Apps market, focusing on the Canada responses to the publisher’s North American Enterprise Apps Survey.
Key Issues Addressed:How pervasive are mobile worker apps in today’s Canadian business sector? What are the near-term growth opportunities for today’s providers in the Canada mobile worker apps market? What positive business impacts are Canadian users of mobile worker apps experiencing? What types of barriers prevent purchase of these solutions? Which parties are typically involved in the application selection and deployment process? What types of third-party mobility partners-if any - are utilized in this process? What criteria are used to select these partners? What criteria are used by Canadian businesses to select a specific mobile B2E app? What is the level of interest in incorporating newer technologies such as wearables and artificial intelligence? How are Canada’s top wireless carriers participating in this market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive SummaryKey Findings
2. Canada Demand Analysis-Mobile Worker Apps MarketSurvey Research Objectives Canada Respondents Profile Definition of Mobile Business Applications Percent of Canadian Employees Using Company-approved or Company-provided Mobile Apps Users of Mobile Worker Apps, by Title Current and Planned Deployment of Mobile Software Applications for Employees Pros for Providing Mobile Apps to Employees Cons Against Providing Mobile Apps to Employees Mobile Worker App Strategy Compared to Competitors’ Employee Use of Unauthorized Mobile Apps Application Metrics Tracked Current and Planned Usage of Enterprise Mobility Management Platform Barriers to Enterprise Mobility Management Key Parties in the Mobile App Decision Process Preferred Strategic Partners Partner Selection Criteria Preferred Type of Mobile Business App App Selection Criteria Cloud vs. On-premise Mobile Apps Implementation Barriers to Cloud-based Mobile Apps Major Mobile Apps Being Used Today Tactics to Encourage App Usage Value of Tracking on Single Portal Deployment/Plans for Smart Glasses Deployment/Plans for Smart Watches Deployment/Plans Regarding Artificial Intelligence in Mobile Workforce Management (MWM) Solutions Deployment/Plans Regarding Artificial Intelligence in Mobilized Sales Force Automation (MSFA) Solutions
3. Canada Competitive Environment-Mobile Worker Apps MarketCompetitive Assessment Current Canada Carrier Mobile B2E Portfolios Transformation in the Mobile Worker Application Industry Bell (Canada) Rogers TELUS
4. Canada Growth Opportunities for Mobile Worker App ProvidersGrowth Opportunity 1-EMM Partnerships Growth Opportunity 2-Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Growth Opportunity 3-Wearables Growth Opportunity 4-Vertical-specific Solutions Growth Opportunity 5-Professional Services Strategic Imperatives for Providers of Mobile Worker Apps
5. The Last WordThe Last Word Legal Disclaimer
6. AppendixList of Exhibits
Companies MentionedBell (Canada) Rogers TELUS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wmf8vm/canadian_adoption?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180808005455/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Mobile Content
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA CANADA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE MOBILE/WIRELESS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/08/2018 10:16 AM/DISC: 08/08/2018 10:16 AM