DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 12, 2018--The “Global Vitamin Ingredients Market: Analysis By Fat Soluble Vitamin (A, D, E, K), Water Soluble Vitamin (B, C), By End Users (Human, Animals), By Region, By Country (2018 Edition): Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global vitamin ingredients market is projected to display robust growth represented by a CAGR of 4.7% during 2018 - 2023.
The Vitamin Ingredients market witnessed a substantial growth at a noteworthy rate over the past few years and is anticipated to grow on the back of rapidly increasing prevalence of vitamin deficiency among humans and livestock. In addition, rising consumption of vitamin ingredients in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food and beverages and animal feed coupled with growing retail sector, rising per capita income, expanding economy and enhanced expenditure on these products is expected to boost the market growth in future.
Amongst the regions, Asia Pacific accounts for the largest regional share in the global vitamin ingredients market. Key factors driving the robust growth rate in Asia Pacific region include surging per capita income of consumers, presence of heavy consumer base backed with escalating investment by leading vitamin ingredients manufacturers, changing lifestyle, and growing urbanization.
This report has covered and analysed the potential of Global Vitamin Ingredients Market and provides statistics and information on market size, shares and growth factors. The report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global vitamin ingredients market. Additionally, the report also highlights market entry strategies for various companies across the globe.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Vitamin Ingredients Product Outlook
5. Vitamin Ingredients Supply Chain
6. Global Vitamin Ingredients Market: Growth and Forecast
7. Global Vitamin Market: Regional Analysis
8. North America Vitamin Ingredients Market: Growth and Forecast
9. North America Vitamin Market: Regional Analysis
10. Europe Vitamin Ingredients Market: Growth and Forecast
11. Europe Vitamin Market: Regional Analysis
12. APAC Vitamin Ingredients Market: Growth and Forecast
13. APAC Vitamin Market: Regional Analysis
14. ROW Vitamin Ingredients Market, By Value (2013-2023) : Growth and Forecast
15. Market Dynamics
16. SWOT Analysis
17. Porter Five Force Analysis
18. Company ProfilesArchier Daniels Midlands Atlantic Essential Products Inc BASF Bluestar Adisseo DSM DuPont Lonza Group Nutrilo GmbH Parc Acre
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4nqhqq/global_vitamin?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181012005128/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Food Ingredients
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH FITNESS & NUTRITION
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/12/2018 05:45 AM/DISC: 10/12/2018 05:45 AM