Automotive Terminals: Analysis & Insights Into the World Market, 2019 to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
The “Automotive Terminals Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global automotive terminals market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global automotive terminals market to grow with a CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the automotive terminals market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the automotive terminals market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive terminals market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automotive terminals market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the automotive terminals market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the automotive terminals market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global automotive terminals market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Automotive Terminals Market Highlights
2.2. Automotive Terminals Market Projection
2.3. Automotive Terminals Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Automotive Terminals Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Vehicle Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Electric Vehicle Type
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Automotive Terminals Market
4. Automotive Terminals Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Automotive Terminals Market by Vehicle Type
5.1. Light Commercial Vehicle
5.2. Heavy Commercial Vehicle
5.3. Passenger Car
6. Global Automotive Terminals Market by Electric Vehicle Type
6.1. Plug-in Hybrid Electric
6.2. Hybrid Electric
6.3. Battery Electric
7. Global Automotive Terminals Market by Application
7.1. Safety & Security System
7.2. Lighting System
7.3. Cooling, Emission Control, & Engine
7.4. Battery System
7.5. Body Control & Interiors
8. Global Automotive Terminals Market by Region
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Automotive Terminals Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Lear Corporation
9.2.2. Delphi Technologies
9.2.3. TE Connectivity Ltd.
9.2.4. PKC Group Ltd.
9.2.5. Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
9.2.6. Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
9.2.7. Viney Corporation Limited
9.2.8. Grote Industries
9.2.10. Keats Manufacturing
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/45zvtq
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005549/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Telematics and Vehicle Electronics,Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ALTERNATIVE VEHICLES/FUELS AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 08:10 AM/DISC: 05/14/2019 08:10 AM