Cedarville students named to dean’s List
CEDARVILLE, Ohio — The following local Cedarville University students were named to Dean’s Honor List for Fall 2018. In order to be named to the Dean’s Honor List, students need to maintain a 3.75 GPA and carry a minimum of 12 credit hours.
• James Barber, of Ashland, was named to dean’s honor list
• Emily Kuhn, of Ona, was named to dean’s honor list
• John Kuhn, of Ona, was named to Dean’s Honor List
• Sarah Lilly, of Huntington, was named to dean’s honor list
• Johnna Willis, of Kenova, was named to dean’s honor list
Cedarville University, located between Dayton and Columbus, Ohio, is an accredited, Christ-centered, Baptist institution with an enrollment of 4,193 undergraduate, graduate and online students in more than 150 areas of study.
For more information about the university, visit www.cedarville.edu.