European Electric Vehicle Battery Management System Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 - 2024) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 9, 2019--The “Europe Electric Vehicle Battery Management System Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 - 2024)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The European electric vehicle battery management system market was valued at USD 791.03 million in 2018, and it is anticipated to register a CAGR of about 21.27% during the forecast period (2019 - 2024).
- In vehicles, the battery management system is primarily used for managing and protecting the cells in a battery pack. Safe and optimum use of the energy stored is highly essential in a vehicle battery pack, due to the growing electrification in vehicles. Factors, such as the increasing demand for electric vehicles and energy storage systems and growing consumption of rechargeable batteries in consumer electronics, coupled with technical advancements, are aiding the market’s growth significantly.
- Features, like start/stop, electric power steering, and electric braking systems have increased the power load on the battery. Therefore, prioritizing all these electrical loads on a scale from comfort to safety level has been a major issue in the vehicle electric system. Therefore, the intelligent battery management system (IBMS) has been gaining attention among the automobile manufacturers, which aided its adoption across the world.
- Companies are primarily focused on entering into international deals, as well as are heavily investing in R&D projects. For instance, Ficosa, a Spain-based company, signed five important contracts for the battery management system. The orders placed by Tier II companies are valued at USD 233.35 million, and are expected to be deployed in electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Propulsion Type
5.2 Vehicle Type
5.2.1 Passenger Cars
5.2.2 Commercial Vehicle
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
6.3 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- Denso Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Panasonic Corporation
- LG Chem Ltd
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Continental AG
- Lithium Balance
- Preh GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fdgrxd
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190509005977/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Automotive Batteries,Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ALTERNATIVE VEHICLES/FUELS AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/09/2019 04:57 PM/DISC: 05/09/2019 04:57 PM