India’s Water Soluble Fertilizer (Comprehensive Techno-Commercial) Market: Analysis & Forecast (2013-2030) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 25, 2019--The “India Water Soluble Fertilizer (Comprehensive Techno-Commercial) Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The demand for water soluble fertilizer in India stood at 171.93 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.64% during 2019-2030, on the back of growing use of customized fertilizers for specific crops in fertigation or foliar applications in agriculture industry.
Water soluble fertilizers are essential for the cultivation of healthy crops, but they are highly expensive in India. Therefore, significant number of fertilizer manufacturers import cheap water soluble fertilizers from European countries and other parts of the world to cater to the increasing demand for these fertilizers from horticulture industry.
Moreover, high margins on imported products in the country are promoting the trend of importing water soluble fertilizers in India. Additionally, complex water soluble fertilizers are customized by adding micronutrients to obtain desired growth results on crops.
- Historical Years: 2013 - 2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020 - 2030
Objective of the Study
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast water soluble fertilizer capacity, production, demand, inventory, and the demand - supply gap in India.
- To categorize the Indian water soluble fertilizer market based on end-use, fertilizer type, crop type, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in the Indian water soluble fertilizer market.
- To evaluate and forecast water soluble fertilizer pricing by type in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian water soluble fertilizer market.
- To identify trending news, deals and expansion plans in the Indian water soluble fertilizer market.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian water soluble fertilizer market are Coromandel SQM (India) Private limited, Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited, Smartchem Technologies Limited, Nagarjuna Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited, DCM Shriram Consolidated Limited, Greenstar Fertilizers Limited, Grasim Industries Limited, Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO), etc.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product & Technology Overview
2. India Water Soluble Fertilizer Outlook, 2013-2030
2.1.1. By Company
3. India Water Soluble Fertilizer Demand-Supply Scenario, 2013-2030, By Volume
4. India Water Soluble Fertilizer Demand Outlook, 2013-2030, By Volume
4.1. By End Use
4.2. By Fertilizer Type
4.3. By Crop Type
4.4. By Sales Channel
4.5. By Region
4.6. By Company
5. Pricing, By Grade
5.2. Monthly (Historical & Forecast)
5.3. Quarterly (Historical & Forecast)
5.4. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
6. Trade Dynamics, 2013-2019
6.1. Top Exporting Countries (Value & Volume)
6.2. Top Importing Countries (Value & Volume)
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1.1. Company Profiles
18.104.22.168. Basic Details
22.214.171.124. Segmental/Product Information
126.96.36.199. Expansion Plans
188.8.131.52. SWOT Analysis
184.108.40.206. Key Strategy
8. Top News/Deals
- Coromandel SQM (India) Private limited
- Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
- Smartchem Technologies Limited
- Nagarjuna Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
- DCM Shriram Consolidated Limited
- Greenstar Fertilizers Limited
- Grasim Industries Limited
- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6c5k9z/indias_water?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190325005400/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Agrochemicals and Fertilizers,Fertilizer
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS NATURAL RESOURCES AGRICULTURE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/25/2019 08:26 AM/DISC: 03/25/2019 08:26 AM