Graphene Investment and Pricing Report 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 25, 2019--The “The Graphene Investment and Pricing Report 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The most comprehensive guide to graphene production, commercial opportunities and current pricing.
The Graphene Investment and Pricing Report 2019 examines:
- Advantages and shortcomings of graphene as a technology component.
- Pricing analysis for graphene, by types and producers.
- Production volumes by graphene producer.
- Graphene applications by industry.
- Graphene market size 2018 and growth forecast 2019-2030 (tonnes, CAGR 2018-2030)
- Production capacities globally 2010-2018.
- Segmentation by type of graphene materials and production.
- Provides a map of the current competitive landscape by market.
- Investments in graphene over the past 12 months.
- Market impediments for graphene by target market.
- Profiles all the major players in graphene production. Companies profiled include
- Profiles all the major application developers including current and intended products.
- Global map of graphene producers.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
1.1 Market opportunity analysis
2 Executive Summary
2.1 The market in 2018
2.2 Graphene production and demand 2010-2030
2.3 Products on the market
2.4 Graphene investments and funding 2017-2018
2.5 Market outlook
2.6 Market opportunity matrix
2.7 Collaborations and licence agreements
3 Graphene History
4 Types of Commercially Available Graphene
4.2 3D Graphene
4.3 Graphene Quantum Dots
5 Producer Production Capacities By Graphene Type
5.1 Graphene oxide
5.2 Graphene nanoplatelets
5.3 CVD graphene film
5.4 Planned graphene capacities 2018 onwards
6 Graphene Pricing
6.1 Pristine Graphene Flakes
6.2 Few-Layer Graphene
6.3 Graphene Nanoplatelets
6.4 Reduced Graphene Oxide
6.5 Graphene Quantum Dots
6.6 Graphene Oxide Nanosheets
6.7 Multilayer Graphene (MLG)
6.8 Mass production of lower grade graphene materials
6.9 High grade graphene difficult to mass produce
6.10 Bulk supply
7 Graphene In 3D Printing
7.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
8 Graphene in Adhesives
8.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
9 Graphene in Aircraft and Aerospace
9.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
10 Graphene in Automotive
10.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
11 Graphene in Coatings
11.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
12 Graphene in Composites
12.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
13 Graphene in Flexible Electronics, Wearables, Conductive Films and Displays
13.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
14 Graphene in Conductive Inks
14.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
15 Graphene in Transistors and Integrated Circuits
15.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
16 Graphene in Memory Devices
16.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
17 Graphene in Photonics
17.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
18 Graphene in Batteries
18.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
19 Graphene in Supercapacitors
19.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
20 Graphene in Solar
20.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
21 Graphene in Fuel Cells
21.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
22 Graphene in Led Lighting and UVC
22.1.3 Global Market Size and Opportunity
23 Graphene in Oil and Gas
23.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
24 Graphene in Filtration
24.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
25 Graphene in Life Sciences and Biomedicine
25.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
26 Graphene in Lubricants
26.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
27 Graphene in Rubber and Tires
27.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
28 Graphene in Sensors
28.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
29 Graphene in Smart Textiles and Apparel
29.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
30 Graphene in Cement Additives
30.2 Global Market Size and Opportunity
31 Graphene Producers
32 Graphene Product and Application Developers
- 2-D Tech Limited
- 2D Carbon Graphene Material Co. Ltd.
- Abalonyx AS
- Angstron Materials
- Applied Graphene Materials Plc
- Apply Nanosolutions
- Beijing Carbon Century Technology Co. Ltd.
- BGT Materials
- BTR New Energy Materials, Inc.
- Cambridge Nanosystems
- Cealtech AS
- Chongqing Graphene Technology
- Deyang Carbonene Tech
- Directa Plus
- First Graphite Ltd
- FlexeGRAPH 2D Materials
- Graphene Square
- Group NanoXplore Inc.
- IDT International
- Imagine Intelligent Materials
- Jining Leader Nano Co. Ltd.
- Ningbo Morsh
- Nippon Shokubai
- Perpetuus Advanced Materials Plc
- Standard Graphene
- SuperC Technology Limited
- Taiwan Carbon Nanotube
- Talga Resources
- The Sixth Element
- Thomas Swan
- Vorbeck Materials
- Wuxi Graphene Film
- XG Sciences, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n7xbsc/graphene?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190325005611/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Advanced Materials
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/25/2019 12:25 PM/DISC: 03/25/2019 12:25 PM