The Japanese Tyre Market to 2024: Dominated by Bridgestone Corporation, Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Yokohama Rubber Company, and Toyo Tire & Rubber Company - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 15, 2019--The “Japan Tyre Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the Japan tyre market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
Japan tyre market reached a volume of around 163 Million units in 2018.
The Japanese tyre market can be segmented into replacement tyres and the OEM segment. The market is currently dominated by replacement tires which currently account for 61% of the total sales volumes. Currently around 71% of the total replacement tire volumes is accounted by passenger cars. Passenger cars were followed by light trucks, and truck and bus tires.
The market for replacement tires in Japan is driven by usage patterns and replacement cycles. The market for OEM tires on the other hand is driven by new automobile sales and exports.
Japan currently represents a manufacturing hub for some of the world’s largest automobile companies such as Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Kawasaki, Mazda, Yamaha, Subaru, Isuzu, etc. This represents a major catalyst for the OEM tire market. Around 83% of the total OEM Tire volumes are currently accounted by passenger cars. Passenger cars were followed by light truck tyres, truck and bus tyres, special vehicle tyres and motorcycle tyres.
The Tyre market is quite concentrated in Japan with some of the largest players being Bridgestone Corporation, Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd., Yokohama Rubber Company, Limited, and Toyo Tire & Rubber Company.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the Japan tyre market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the OEM and replacement segment?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the radial and bias tyres?
- What is the breakup of the market based on tube and tubeless tyres?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Japan tyre industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Japan tyre industry?
- What is the structure of the Japan tyre industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Japan tyre industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Japan tyre industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: Japan
- Segments Covered: Vehicle Type, OEM and Replacement Segment, Exports & Imports, Radial & Bias Tyre and Tube & Tubeless Tyre
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Japan Tyre Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Vehicle Type
5.4 Market Breakup by OEM & Replacement Segment
5.5 Market Breakup by Radial & Bias Tyre
5.6 Market Breakup by Tube & Tubeless Tyre
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.11 PESTEL Analysis
5.12 Price Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Vehicle Type
6.1 Passenger Car Tyres
6.2 Light Truck Tyres
6.3 Truck and Bus Tyres
6.4 Special Vehicle Tyres
6.5 Motorcycle Tyres
7 Market Breakup by OEM & Replacement Segment
7.1 OEM Tyres
7.2 Replacement Tyres
8 Imports and Exports
9 Market Breakup by Radial & Bias Tyres
9.1 Bias Tyres
9.2 Radial Tyres
10 Market Breakup by Tube & Tubeless Tyres
10.1 Tube Tyres
10.2 Tubeless Tyres
11 Government Regulations
12 Strategic Recommendations
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3tv0gr
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190415005440/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Automotive Tires
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC JAPAN
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE TIRES & RUBBER
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/15/2019 08:19 AM/DISC: 04/15/2019 08:19 AM