Plate & Frame Heat Exchangers: Global Market Analysis & Outlook (2019-2025) by Product & End-use - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 10, 2019--The “Plate and Frame Heat Exchangers Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By End Use (Chemical, HVAC & Refrigeration, Power Generation, Petrochemical), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global plate and frame heat exchangers market size is projected to be valued at USD 7.43 billion by 2025. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period.
Energy infrastructure expansion along with rising demand from power generation sector is expected to drive the growth. Factors including technological innovations and rising focus on improving the efficiency standards are anticipated to lower total ownership costs and increase durability and efficiency of heat exchangers over the foreseeable future.
Growing need for heat recovery utilities in the HVAC, chemical, and food and beverage sector is expected to spur the demand for Plate and Frame Heat Exchangers (PFHE). Expanding power generation infrastructure in countries including India, China, Thailand, and Vietnam coupled with growing need for energy efficient utilities is likely to drive the PFHE market in the forthcoming years.
Welded systems accounted for 23.2% of the total market share in terms of revenue in 2018. Widespread use of welded plate and frame heat exchangers in the automobile, oil and gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, and paper manufacturing industries is expected to boost growth over the next seven years. High corrosion resistance coupled with less chance of leakage of welded plate and frame heat exchangers is anticipated to drive product penetration in the oil and gas industry.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Gasketed plate and frame heat exchanger occupied the largest market share of 57.08% in 2018 owing to its widespread application in heating, cooling, heat recovery, evaporation, and condensation.
- Chemicals emerged as the largest end-use industry and accounted for 24.01% of the total market share in terms of revenue in 2018. Petrochemical is expected witness a CAGR of 7.1% from 2019 to 2025.
- Europe led with a market share of 36.12% in terms of revenue in 2018. Stringent regulations have led to the increased use of PFHE in chemical industries and refineries which is anticipated to be the major contributing factor for the regional growth.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period from 2019 to 2025. Rapid urbanization coupled with growing population in countries including China and India is likely to drive the growth.
- The global plate and frame heat exchanger market is characterized by the presence of large number of companies. Major companies engaged in design, manufacturing, and distribution of PFHE include Danfoss, AIC S.A.; Alfa Laval; Fischer Maschinen und Apparatebau GmbH; API Heat Transfer, Inc.; Kelvion Holding GmbH; Guntner GmbH & Co. KG; and Hisaka Works Limited.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Information Procurement
1.4 Information Analysis
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Outlook
2.2 Segmental Outlook
2.3 Competitive Insights
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Lineage
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Technology Outlook
3.5 Regulatory Framework
3.6 Market Dynamics
3.7 Business Environment Analysis: Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger Market
Chapter 4 Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger Market: by Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger Market: Product Movement Analysis
4.2 Global Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger Market, by Product, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
4.3 Brazed Heat Exchanger
4.4 Gasketed Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger
4.5 Welded Plate & Frame Heat Exchange
Chapter 5 Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger Market: by End Use, Estimate & Trend Analysis
5.1 Global Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger Market, by End Use, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
5.3 Food & Beverage
5.4 Hvac & Refrigeration
5.6 Power Generation
5.7 Pulp & Paper
Chapter 6 Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Global Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger Market Revenue Share by Region, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2 North America
6.4 Asia Pacific
Chapter 7 Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger Market: Competitive Landscape
7.1 Competitive Environment
7.2 Strategy Framework
7.3 Vendor Landscape
7.4 Public Companies
7.5 Private Companies
Chapter 8 Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger Market: Company Profiles
8.1 Alfa Laval
8.2 AIC S.A.
8.3 API Heat Transfer Inc.
8.5 Fischer Maschinen und Apparatebau GmbH
8.6 Kelvion Holding GmbH
8.7 Guntner GmbH & Co. KG
8.8 Hisaka Works Limited
8.9 HRS Group
8.10 Kaori Heat Treatment Co. Ltd.
8.11 Sondex Holding A/S
8.12 SGL Group
8.13 SPX Flow
8.14 SWEP International AB
8.15 Tranter Inc.
8.16 Xylem Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/to14yy
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190410005613/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Heat Exchangers and Cooling Towers
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/10/2019 10:57 AM/DISC: 04/10/2019 10:57 AM