Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 21, 2019--
The “Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2019: Deal Trends, Players and Financials” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering 2014-2019: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts report provides an understanding and access to the cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies. This report provides details of the latest Cancer monoclonal antibody agreements announced in the healthcare sectors.
This report provides details of the latest antibody agreements announced in the healthcare sectors, covering:
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Murine mAb
- Chimeric mAb
- Humanized mAb
- Human aAb
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals announced since Jan 2014, including financial terms where available, including links to online deal records of actual Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking and business activities.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking since 2014, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
- Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Cancer monoclonal antibody deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, most active Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Cancer monoclonal antibody deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Cancer monoclonal antibody technology type in focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided organized by Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering company A-Z, deal type definitions and Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering agreements example. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Cancer monoclonal antibody technologies and products.
- In-depth understanding of cancer monoclonal antibody deal trends since 2014
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to the structure of cancer monoclonal antibody agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 360 actual cancer monoclonal antibody deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Identify most active companies in cancer monoclonal antibody partnering
- Insight into the terms included in a cancer monoclonal antibody agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
- Spot the emerging companies in the cancer monoclonal antibody area
Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms & Agreements includes:
- Trends in cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of cancer monoclonal antibody deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to over 360 cancer monoclonal antibody deal records
- The leading cancer monoclonal antibody deals by value since 2014
In Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms & Agreements, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific oncology therapy target
- Monoclonal antibody type
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/715ejz
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190521005642/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Biotechnology,Oncology Drugs ,Biopharmaceuticals
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY ONCOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/21/2019 10:25 AM/DISC: 05/21/2019 10:25 AM