2018/19 Applications of Advanced Visualization in Healthcare - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 8, 2019--The “Applications of Advanced Visualization in Healthcare” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of Future Tech TOE covers features advanced visualization techniques and their application in the healthcare industry.
Comparing the current limitations in medical visualization and the changing nature of healthcare data, these visualization tools will deliver greater value to the physicians and the patients.
Augmented and virtual reality tools have found adoption in entertainment and gaming, and the healthcare industry is set for bigger adoption.
Some of the segments that get a value addition through advanced visualization include dentistry, surgery, and physical and mental rehabilitation.
Key Topics Covered
1. Emerging Trends and ApplicationsChanging Nature of Medical Imaging & Visualization The Spectrum of Alternate Realities Value Proposition and Emerging Applications of Augmented Reality The Role of Enhanced Realities in Healthcare Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality are Here to Stay
2. Market Adoption InfluencesMarket Forces Impacting Adoption of AR in Dentistry Impact of Technology and Business Drivers Impact of Technology and Business Challenges
3. Innovation TrackerAugmented Reality Engine for Dental and Medical Training Augmented Reality Engine for Outpatient Dental Applications 3D Visualization Aids Surgical Navigation
4. IP LandscapePatent Filing Trends: AR and VR in Healthcare Patent Filing Trends: AR and VR in Surgery Key Patents to Check
5. Database of Industry ParticipantsContacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wsbpfr/201819?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190108005580/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Healthcare Services,Medical Imaging
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/08/2019 08:08 AM/DISC: 01/08/2019 08:08 AM