Bells will be ringing around Aiken as Salvation Army’s Red Kettle campaign kicks off Friday
Volunteers will start ringing bells Friday to kick off the annual Red Kettle campaign for the Salvation Army of Aiken.
The Red Kettle campaign is Salvation Army’s largest fundraiser. The campaign helps the Salvation Army of Aiken meet the needs, including food and shelter, of local residents not only at Christmas and the holidays but also throughout the year.
This year’s Red Kettle locations are as follows:
• Belk, 2441 Whiskey Road
• Bi-Lo, 1016 Pine Log Road
• Bi-Lo, 1048 York St. N.E.
• Food Lion, 1520 Richland Ave. W.
• Hobby Lobby, 2530 Whiskey Road
• Kroger, 795 Whiskey Road
• Roses, 1630 Richland Ave. W.
• Sam’s Club, 220 Jefferson Davis Highway
• Walmart, 2035 Whiskey Road
• Walmart, 3581 Richland Ave. W.
Volunteers will be at the locations from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.