The 2019 Global Gelatin Market: Analysis, Trends and Forecasts (2016-2024) - Europe Dominates Global Consumption, While Asia-Pacific Spearhead Current and Future Market Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 15, 2019--The “Gelatin - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Gelatin in Metric Tons by the following End-Use Applications: Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, and Others. The Global market is further analyzed by the following Raw Materials: Bones, Bovine Hides, Pig Skin, and Others.
The report profiles 58 companies including many key and niche players such as:Capsugel Inc. (USA) Darling Ingredients Inc. (USA) Rousselot B.V. (The Netherlands) Ewald-Gelatine GmbH (Germany) Gelita AG (Germany) Gelnex Indstria E Comrcio Ltda. (Brazil) Italgelatine S.p.A. (Italy) Junc Gelatines S.L (Spain) LAPI GELATINE S.p.a. (Italy) Nitta Gelatin, Inc. (Japan) Nitta Gelatin, NA Inc. (USA) REINERT GRUPPE Ingredients GmbH (Germany) Sterling Biotech Limited (India) Suheung Co., Ltd. (South Korea) Geltech Co., Ltd. (South Korea) Tessenderlo Group NV (Belgium) PB Gelatins GmbH (Belgium) The Roxlor Group (USA) Roxlor France (France) Trobas Gelatine BV (The Netherlands) Weishardt Holding SA (France)
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWGelatin: An Omnipresent Protein-Rich Ingredient with Excellent Properties and Functionalities Distinctive Behavioral Properties of Gelatin Drive Widespread Market Adoption Essential Requirement of Gelatin in Multiple End-use Industries: The Fundamental Growth Driver Major Applications and Functions of Gelatin by Category Type Europe, along with North America, Dominate Global Gelatin Production Pig Skin and Bovine Hides: Dominant Raw Materials in Gelatin Production Europe Dominates Global Consumption, While Asia-Pacific Spearhead Current and Future Market Growth
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERSFunctional Characteristics of Gelatin in Food Hydrocolloidal Properties of Gelatin Enable Numerous Food Applications Gelatin-Derived Films and Coatings Find Use in Food Packaging Growing Consumption of Dairy Products Benefit Demand for Gelatin Comparison of Properties of Hard Gelatin Capsules and Soft Gelatin Capsules Pepsi Develops Novel Aroma Encapsulation System with Gelatin Capsules Use of Gelatins as Biomaterials in Cosmetic Formulation Expands Gelatin Sponges Gaining Popularity as Topical Hemostat in Medical Applications
4. INNOVATIONS & ADVANCEMENTS
5. CHALLENGES & CONCERNS
6. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 58 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 67)The United States (13) Japan (3) Europe (20) France (3)Germany (5)The United Kingdom (1)Italy (3)Spain (2)Rest of Europe (6) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (26) Latin America (5)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lb6hr2/the_2019_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190115005695/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Food Ingredients
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/15/2019 12:11 PM/DISC: 01/15/2019 12:11 PM