China’s Domestic & Outbound Tourism Market, 2019 - Analysis of Tourist Profiles & Flows, Spending Patterns, Destination Markets, Risks & Future Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 20, 2019--
The “Tourism Source Market Insight: China - Analysis of tourist profiles & flows, spending patterns, destination markets, risks and future opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a detailed insight into China’s domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of Chinese tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Chinese outbound travel market.
Select Report Findings
- Chinese travelers typically choose city breaks (74%) and sun and beach holidays (70%) as their typical holiday destinations.
- Leisure acted as the main purpose for both domestic (57.5%) and outbound travel (69.2%) in 2018.
- Transport accounted for the largest amount of domestic expenditure totalling US$249bn in 2018.
- Outbound expenditure is predicted to reach US375bn in 2022 at a CAGR of 11.3% and retail expenditure takes up the largest part, predicted to grow to US$115bn in 2022.
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides clear insight into developments in China’s domestic and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of Chinese tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
Key Topics Covered
- Country Snapshot
- At a glance: The Chinese traveler market in 2018
- Country Risk analysis
- Main Findings
2. Traveler profiles
- What motivates Chinese travelers?
- An insight into the Chinese traveler
3. Domestic tourism
- Domestic flows
- Domestic spending
4. Outbound tourism
- Outbound flows
- Outbound spending
5. Identifying the main destination markets
- Where did Chinese tourists travel in 2018?
- A regional and country overview
- Main destination market
- Developing destination market
- Potential opportunities to attract the Chinese traveler
- Terminology and definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hqlnx8
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190520005619/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Travel and Tourism
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC CHINA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRAVEL DESTINATIONS VACATION
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/20/2019 12:26 PM/DISC: 05/20/2019 12:26 PM