Global Escalators & Moving Walkways Market 2018-2026: KONE is Focusing on Limiting the Energy Consumption of their Escalators - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 18, 2018--The “Global Escalators & Moving Walkways Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2018 To 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global escalators & moving walkways market was valued at US$ 14.96 Bn in 2017 and expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.The global escalators and moving walkways market will witness steady growth during the forecast period, majorly on the back of rapid urbanization and flourishing commercial real estate worldwide. A dominant trend of the construction industry going green, especially in developed economies can be seen with several energy efficient products introduced over the last few years. As per the statistics released by the U.S. Green Building Council, non-residential green buildings, which accounted for only 2% of the overall commercial constructions in the U.S. in 2005 have increased to 55% by 2017. This paradigm shift towards green buildings will create huge opportunities for manufacturers as they shift their focus towards energy efficient variants and related accessories. For instance, KONE Corporation, one of the leading manufacturers is focusing on limiting the energy consumption of their escalators and has adopted several requisite measures. In addition, the company has developed an accessory, an advanced energy consumption tool capable of measuring the total energy consumption of escalator and auto walks, thereby exploring the market for related accessories as well. Even though Asia Pacific tails North America and Europe in terms of value contribution, improving standard of living, speedy urbanization, and upcoming public transit projects will make Asia Pacific the most attractive business destination in the coming years. The presence of domestic manufacturers together with entry of international players is expected to augment market competition, supporting market growth in the region. China, India, Japan, and Korea represent major markets. In developed markets such as Europe and North America, sales from maintenance and upgrading are expected to grow at higher rate than new installations due to stringent safety requirements and aging of existing units.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Escalators & Moving Walkways Market Analysis
4. Global Escalators & Moving Walkways Market Value, By Product Type , 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
5. Global Escalators & Moving Walkways Market Value, By Offerings , 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
6. Global Escalators & Moving Walkways Market Value, By End-use, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
7. North America Escalators & Moving Walkways Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
8. Europe Escalators & Moving Walkways Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
9. Asia Pacific Escalators & Moving Walkways Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
10. Rest of World Escalators & Moving Walkways Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
11. Company ProfilesOtis Elevator CompanyFujitecKONE CorporationSchindlerSigma Elevator CompanyThyssenkrupp AGMitsubishi Electric CorporationHitachi Ltd.Toshiba CorporationHyundai Elevator CompanyStannahKleemann Hellas SASicher Elevator Co., Ltd.Stein LtdGulf Elevator & Escalator Co. LtdFor more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gbzc7t/global_escalators?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180918005601/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Elevators and Escalators
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/18/2018 08:58 AM/DISC: 09/18/2018 08:58 AM