2019 Analytical Report for Healthcare Licensing with Focus on Smart Healthcare Devices - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2019--The “Analytical Report for Healthcare Licensing with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The increasing use of smart devices in healthcare analyzed from licensing perspective helps prepare better for the business opportunities here. 110+ healthcare licensing news with focus on smart healthcare devices are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends here.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019 licensing deals and negotiations
- 110+ worldwide Smart Healthcare Devices focused licensing news of companies across North America (65%), Europe (21%), Asia (9%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (49%), MicroCap (32%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Medical Devices (50%), Healthcare Services (25%), Pharmaceuticals (11%), Biotech (4%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Endocrinology (43%), Cardiology (14%), Neurology (10%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends in smart healthcare devices’ businesses
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on wider perspective of smart healthcare devices business sector
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in smart healthcare devices licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in smart healthcare devices licensing
- Distribution of smart healthcare devices licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in smart healthcare devices licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in smart healthcare devices licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Smart healthcare devices companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Smart healthcare devices companies seeking new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating licensing in smart healthcare devices sectors
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for smart healthcare devices licensing
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices licensed during the past five quarters
1.1 Number of licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices during the past five quarters - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Healthcare licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices involving major global IT companies during the past five quarters
Chapter 4: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices licensed during the past five quarters - By region and company name
Chapter 5: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
Alphabetical List of Sample 30 Companies/Institutes (of the total 213 companies covered) in the Report:
- Somatix Inc.
- Sonion A/S
- Spring Hills Lake Mary Assisted Senior Living Facility
- SpringActive, Inc.
- Stanford University
- Sun Scientific, Inc
- Swissfillon AG
- Tactile Systems Technology Inc.
- The Fenway Institute at Fenway Health
- The Jaeb Center for Health Research
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Theras Lifetech S.R.L.
- TRITECH Ltd
- UCB SA
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Valencell, Inc.
- Valeritas Holdings, Inc.
- Valitacell Ltd
- Verily Life Sciences LLC
- Vital Connect, Inc.
- Vivonoetics, Inc.
- We Doctor Holdings Limited
- Wearifi, Inc.
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Wilhelm Haselmeier GmbH & Co. KG
- Winpoint Health, LLC
- Xealth Inc.
- Ypsomed Holding AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/apnln5
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190508005605/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/08/2019 11:30 AM/DISC: 05/08/2019 11:30 AM