Related topics

Police: Man who died in Rapid City garage fire was homeless

November 29, 2018

RAPID CITY, S.D. (AP) — Police say the man found dead in a Rapid City garage fire was homeless.

The Rapid City Journal reports an autopsy determined 46-year-old Ivan Hollowhorn died of smoke inhalation when fire broke out in the detached garage early Monday. Authorities say Hollowhorn was using the garage for shelter. Investigators believe the fire was an accident.


Information from: Rapid City Journal, http://www.rapidcityjournal.com

Update hourly