Global Online Video Platforms Market Forecast to 2023 - As Delivery and Workflow Increasingly Commoditize, Live Workflows and Personalization Capabilities will be Competitive Factors for OVPs - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 7, 2019--The “Global Online Video Platforms Market, Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
While video continues to form the center of this formal definition, this process also includes audio, metadata, streaming, analytics, and much more.
OVPs play a very critical role in delivering online video content to the world. They enable media and entertainment companies including broadcasters, MSOs, publishers, and all types of content owners to publish, protect, manage, and monetize their digital video assets. OVPs also power online properties and Web sites of the world’s largest enterprises, brands, and SMBs alike.
From a technology standpoint, OVPs typically provide a one-stop shop for video conversion to any online video format and facilitate the delivery of these video files across multiple platforms and devices. In some cases, OVPs also provide integrated advertising, visitor and QoS analytics, and other key metrics.
The transformation of the TV industry and the proliferation of TV Everywhere and Internet video-on-demand services has created a huge demand for OVPs. OVPs help media and entertainment companies to execute on OTT strategies, enabling the ingest, transcode, storage, management, and monetization of their video assets.
The use of video at enterprises and educational institutions also continues to grow, driving the OVP deployments. However, the market for online video technologies is crowded and dynamic, and the competition is intense.
This study offers a closer look at the key drivers and restraints affecting the OVP market. It includes growth forecasts by region and segment, technology, and market trends. It also discusses shifts in competitive landscape dynamics. The regions covered in this research service include North America and Latin America (NALA); Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); and Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Key Issues AddressedIs the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate? What factors will drive the growth of this market? What are the challenges that will hold the market back? Are the existing competitors correctly structured to meet customer needs? How will this market evolve in the future? What technology trends are shaping the marketplace today? What segments and regions are most rapidly adopting OVPs? How will this landscape evolve in the future?
Companies MentionedAnvato Arkena Brightcove Clearleap Kaltura Neulion OOyala Piksel Samba Tech ThePlatform Vicorp Viddler Vzaar Wistia Xstream
1. Executive SummaryKey Findings Market Engineering Measurements CEO’s Perspective
2. Market OverviewMarket Overview - OVP Definition Market Overview - Focus of Analysis Market Overview - Segment Definitions Market Overview - Definitions Digital Media Value Chain Market Overview - OVP Role in Digital Media Ecosystem Market Overview - OVP Vendors Market Overview - OVP Customers Key Questions This Study Will Answer
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total OVP MarketMarket Drivers Drivers Explained Market Restraints Restraints Explained
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total OVP MarketForecast Assumptions Revenue Forecast Revenue Forecast Discussion Percent Revenue Forecast by Region Revenue Forecast by Region Regional Market Life Cycle Analysis
5. Technology Trends - Total OVP Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total OVP MarketThe Evolving OVP Market Competitive Analysis - Market Share Competitive Environment Market Share and Vendor Analysis - Market Leader Market Share & Vendor Analysis - Market Challengers Market Share & Vendor Analysis - Market Contenders Emerging and Receding Participants
7. Growth Opportunities and Companies to ActionGrowth Opportunity 1 - Personalization Growth Opportunity 2 - Enterprise Video Growth Opportunity 3 - Geographic Footprint Growth Opportunity 4 - Live Video Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
8. OVP for TVE Segment BreakdownKey Findings Market Engineering Measurements Revenue Forecast Revenue Forecast Discussion
9. OVP for OTT and Others Segment BreakdownKey Findings Market Engineering Measurements Revenue Forecast Revenue Forecast Discussion
10. NALA BreakdownNALA Breakdown Revenue Forecast - OVP for TVE Segment Revenue Forecast - OVP for OTT and Others Segment Revenue Forecast Discussion
11. EMEA BreakdownEMEA Breakdown - Western Europe EMEA Breakdown - Nordics EMEA Breakdown - Middle East Revenue Forecast - OVP for TVE Segment Revenue Forecast - OVP for OTT and Others Segment Revenue Forecast Discussion
12. APAC BreakdownAPAC Breakdown Revenue Forecast - OVP for TVE Segment Revenue Forecast - OVP for OTT and Others Segment Revenue Forecast Discussion
13. The Last WordThe Last Word - Predictions The Last Word - Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bfrh67/global_online?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190207005752/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Video on Demand
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY INTERNET AUDIO/VIDEO
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/07/2019 02:16 PM/DISC: 02/07/2019 02:16 PM