AP NEWS

Shovel sidewalks

December 6, 2018

Editor, Daily Times:

It’s sidewalk shoveling season again! The snowfall we had last week brought out only 10% of the sidewalks shoveled in my neighborhood and I want to thank them! The other 90% you need to walk in front of your house and see what the danger your lack of shoveling creates. I don’t feel I should walk in the street due to your lack of responsibility. Please take the time to prevent a fall accident.

Denise Baldwin

Watertown

AP RADIO
Update hourly