Global Cancer Profiling Market to 2023 - Leading Players are Medtronic, Abbott and NDI Medical - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 27, 2018--The “Global Cancer Profiling Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global Cancer Profiling market is expected to reach US$14.223 billion by 2023 from US$7.109 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 12.25%.
The market is expected to show significant growth during the given forecast period owing to the increasing prevalence of the cancer across the globe.
Availability of the funding by the government and non-government organisation for the cancer research will also boost the market for cancer profiling.
Increasing utility of cancer profiling to select the right therapy for the patients will also bolster the demand for cancer profiling.
However, high investment required for the development of the biomarkers coupled with the lack of skilled professionals might restrain the growth the market during the given time frame.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Medtronic, Abbott and NDI Medical among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Cancer Profiling Market Forecast by Techniques 5.1. Immunohistochemistry 5.2. Fluorescence in situ Hybridization (FISH) 5.3. Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) 5.4. Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction (qPCR)
6. Global Cancer Profiling Market Forecast by Application 6.1. Lung Cancer 6.2. Breast Cancer 6.3. Bowel Cancer 6.4. Others
7. Global Cancer Profiling Market Forecast by End Users 7.1. Hospitals and Clinics 7.2. Diagnostic Centres
8. Global Cancer Profiling Market Forecast by Geography 8.1. North America 8.2. South America 8.3. Europe 8.4. Middle East and Africa 8.5. Asia Pacific
9. Competitive intelligence 9.1. Market Share Analysis 9.2. Strategies of Key Players 9.3. Recent Investments and Deals
10. Company Profiles 10.1. Illumina Inc. 10.2. Qiagen 10.3. NeoGenomics Laboratories Inc. 10.4. Ribomed 10.5. NanoString Technologies Inc. 10.6. HTG Molecular Diagnostics Inc. 10.7. Caris Life Sciences 10.8. Genomic Health 10.9. Helomics Corp 10.10. Oxford Gene Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tc9v4r/global_cancer?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181227005222/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY ONCOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/27/2018 09:28 AM/DISC: 12/27/2018 09:28 AM