India Ethylene (Comprehensive Techno-Commercial) Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2017 & 2019-2020 & 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 25, 2019--The “India Ethylene (Comprehensive Techno-Commercial) Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The demand for ethylene in India has witnessed significant growth over the last five years and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of nearly 3% during 2019-2030. Growing demand for polymers for the manufacturing of plastics is the primary factor expected to aid the country’s ethylene market.
Growth in the packaging industry would also drive the demand for ethylene derivatives that find extensive applications in transportation sector such as in vehicles, trucks and airplane. Moreover, given the lightness of ethylene derivatives and their high mechanical and physical performance, they have increasingly begun to replace steel in many applications and have thus, brought down the operating costs significantly. Additionally, environmental concerns pertaining to the use of calcium carbide furnaces in PVC manufacturing, in addition to use of ethylene in fruit ripening processes, are anticipated to drive the demand for ethylene in India during 2019-2030.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian ethylene market are Reliance Industries Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, GAIL (India) Limited, ONGC Petro Additions Limited, Haldia Petrochemicals Limited, etc.
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast ethylene capacity, production, demand, inventory, and the demand - supply gap in India.
- To categorize the Indian ethylene market based on end-use, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in the Indian ethylene market.
- To identify major customers of ethylene in India.
- To evaluate and forecast ethylene pricing in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian ethylene market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in the Indian ethylene market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. India Ethylene Outlook, 2013-2030
2.1.1. By Company
2.1.2. By Location
2.1.3. By Technology
2.2.1. By Company
2.3. Operating Efficiency
2.3.1. By Company
3. India Ethylene Demand-Supply Scenario, 2013-2030
4. India Ethylene Demand Outlook, 2013-2030
4.1. By End Use
4.2. By Sales Channel
4.3. By Region
4.4. By Company
5.2. Monthly (Historical & Forecast)
5.3. Quarterly (Historical & Forecast)
5.4. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
6. Trade Dynamics, 2013-2019
6.1. Top Exporting Countries (Value & Volume)
6.2. Top Importing Countries (Value & Volume)
7. List of Major Consumers
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1.1. Company Profiles
22.214.171.124. Basic Details
126.96.36.199. Segmental/Product Information
188.8.131.52. Expansion Plans
184.108.40.206. SWOT Analysis
220.127.116.11. Key Strategy
9. Top News/Deals
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- GAIL (India) Limited
- ONGC Petro Additions Limited
- Haldia Petrochemicals Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/np2bnd/india_ethylene?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190325005345/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Agrochemicals and Fertilizers,Petrochemicals
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS NATURAL RESOURCES AGRICULTURE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/25/2019 07:30 AM/DISC: 03/25/2019 07:30 AM