Here’s how it works
• One entry per person
• All write-in votes must:
1. Refer to service and shopping businesses located in the
2. Be specific enough that we can clearly identify who or what business is being nominated.
3. Fit into appropriate category and conduct business in that category.
• Each ballot must:
1. Include your name, address and phone number.
2. Be received by 5 p.m. on August 31.
3. Be on an official entry form or be entered online at www.herald-dispatch.com.*
4. Have at least 50% of the categories filled in.
Ballots that do not meet these criteria will not be counted.
• Please mail or drop off entry form and the official ballot to Best in the Tri-State, The Herald-Dispatch, 946 5th Avenue, Huntington, WV 25701
or VOTE ONLINE at www.herald-dispatch.com
No purchase necessary to win. Single-entry forms are available at The Herald-Dispatch office (downtown Huntington) between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Winners will be responsible for any taxes resulting from receipt of prizes. The Herald-Dispatch reserves the right to randomly verify entries.
* Sorry, no mechanically reproduced or computer generated paper ballots will be accepted.