Checkpoint Kinase Inhibitor Pipeline Insights, 2018 Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 20, 2018--The “Checkpoint Kinase Inhibitor -Pipeline Insight, 2018” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
‘Checkpoint Kinase Inhibitor - Pipeline Insight, 2018’ report offers comprehensive insights of the pipeline (under development) therapeutics scenario and growth prospects across Checkpoint Kinase Inhibitor development. The report provides detailed coverage of the pipeline landscape for this mechanism of action, equipped with data from multiple sources with complete pipeline analysis by developmental stage, associated indications, route of administration and molecule type.
Descriptive coverage of pipeline development activities for Checkpoint Kinase Inhibitor - Pipeline therapeutics development coverage provides descriptive product profiles including (but not limited to) drug description, product development and R&D activities encompassing clinical and pre-clinical studies, designations, collaborations, licensing deals, grants, technologies and patent details.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Introduction
3. Pipeline TherapeuticsAn Overview of Pipeline Products
4. Comparative Analysis
5. Pipeline Products in Clinical StagesProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
6. Pipeline Products in Non-clinical StagesProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
7. Therapeutic Assessment: Active ProductsPipeline Assessment by Route of Administration Pipeline Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration Pipeline Assessment by Molecule Type Pipeline Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
8. Inactive Pipeline ProductsProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities Reason for dormancy/discontinuation
Companies MentionedSierra Oncology CanBas Eli Lilly sentineloncology Vernalis Array BioPharma Ensemble Discovery Cascadian Therapeutics Abbott Laboratories Eli Lilly
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j8c9sl/checkpoint_kinase?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181220005739/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Oncology Drugs, Enzymes
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/20/2018 01:21 PM/DISC: 12/20/2018 01:20 PM