Healthcare Virtual Assistants - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 9, 2019--The “Healthcare Virtual Assistants - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The smart speakers segment is expected to remain attractive during the forecast period owing to an increase in consumer preferences for technologically advanced products. Smart speakers are multifunctional, fast, wide-ranging, and consistent solutions. By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the largest market share during the forecast period.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market, By User Interface
6 Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market, By Product
7 Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market, By Application
8 Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market, By End User
9 Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
- Verint Systems Inc.
- Sensely, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- CSS Corporation
- Egain Corporation
- Kognito Solutions, LLC
- Healthtap, Inc.
- Babylon Healthcare Services Limited
- ADA Digital Health
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- True Image Interactive, Inc.
- Medrespond LLC.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mt1dj0
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190509005410/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Healthcare Services,Artificial Intelligence
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/09/2019 04:56 AM/DISC: 05/09/2019 04:56 AM