Insights Briefing 2018: Raw & Cold Pressed Drinks - Why are Raw & Cold Pressed Drinks Perceived as Healthier and ‘Tastier’ than Traditional Alternatives? - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 30, 2018--The “Insights Briefing: Raw & Cold Pressed Drinks” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
A growing belief that “nature knows best” is driving growth in drinks that seek to respect and preserve the benefits of their essential ingredients.
Raw & Cold Pressed Drinks looks at the technologies and marketing techniques enabling introduction of drinks that are perceived as fresher, tastier, purer and more wholesome.
Supported by the latest insights and data, this report reveals how companies are exploiting emerging ingredients and new production methods to reinvigorate and drive premiumisation within juices, smoothies and other non-alcoholic drinks categories.
Key Questions AnsweredWhat are the trends and opportunities I should be aware of in raw & cold pressed drinks? How do concepts such as clean label, localism and seasonality align to the raw & cold pressed trend? Why are raw & cold pressed drinks perceived as healthier’ and ‘tastier’ than traditional alternatives? What marketing claims are used to promote raw & cold pressed drinks?
Companies FeaturedAgro Innova Bolthouse Farms Drink Daily Greens Dunnes Stores Juicera Mercadona Rebel Kitchen Savse Smoothies Woolworths (South Africa) Wyld
Key Topics Covered
1.“Cold pressed” and “raw” juice - explainer
2. High pressure processing - explainer
3. “Raw” and “cold-pressed” drinks are a growing area of NPD
4. “Raw” and “cold-pressed” drinks are “natural”, “fresh” and “delicious”; leading claims in new “raw” and “cold pressed” launches
5. “Raw” and “cold-pressed” drinks evoke quality crafted, seasonal, local and organic produce
6. “Concentrated” ingredients tout nutritional advantages
7. “Raw” and “cold-pressed” drinks are associated with superfoods and defined health benefits
8. Beyond fruit juice - cacao and coconut are emerging raw’ ingredients; selected ingredients in “raw” and “cold pressed” drinks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4tlns/insights_briefing?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180830005751/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/30/2018 02:56 PM/DISC: 08/30/2018 02:56 PM