Defending Federal Criminal Cases: Attacking the Government’s Proof, 2018 Guide - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Defending Federal Criminal Cases. Attacking the Government’s Proof” book has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Beginning with the assessment of whether to cooperate with the government, this authoritative guide provides advice on the substance and timing of defense motions, objections and appeals, as well as open questions and splits among the circuits.
- Bases for motions to dismiss indictments
- Obtaining and drafting a Bill of Particulars
- Fourth and Fifth Amendment grounds for suppressing evidence
- Sixth Amendment rights, including the defendant’s right to a speedy trial, confrontation of witnesses, and adequate representation
- Discovery issues, including the prosecution’s obligations under Brady
- Proven methods for cross-examining government witnesses
- Capitalizing on perjury by government witnesses
- Objections based on substantive and procedural due process and more.
Focused on the needs of practitioners, this book examines a wide range of motions to file and how you can assert them effectively. Defending Federal Criminal Cases: Attacking the Government’s Pr oof will greatly increase your chances of winning at trial or creating a record for a successful appeal.
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rpnhld/defending_federal?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005580/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES LEGAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 10:04 AM/DISC: 03/19/2019 10:04 AM