The Worldwide Market for Refractories 2019-2024 - Monolithics Expected to Outshine Bricks & Shapes - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 15, 2019--The “Refractories - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Refractories in Thousand Tons and US$ Million by the following Form: Bricks & Shapes, and Monolithics & Others; and Materials: Clay Refractories, and Non-Clay Refractories. The End-Use Segments also analyzed in terms of Volume include Iron & Steel, Cement, Ceramics & Glass, and Others.
The report profiles 105 companies including many key and niche players such as:Acera Technology (USA) Chosun Refractories Co. Ltd. (South Korea) HarbisonWalker International (USA) Imerys (France) Krosaki Harima Corporation (Japan) Magnezit Group (Russia) MINTEQ International Inc. (USA) Refratechnik Group (Germany) RHI Magnesita N.V. (Austria) Saint-Gobain S.A. (France) SEEIF Ceramic a.s. (Czech Republic) Shinagawa Refractories Co. Ltd. (Japan) Vesuvius plc (UK)
1. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
2. Industry Overview
3. Market Dynamics of Major End-Use Sectors
4. Major Global Trends & IssuesLarge Scale Renewable Energy Developments to Affect Refractories Cement Industry to Provide Stable Market Iron & Steel - The Major Demand Generator for Refractories Refractory Usage Levels to Drop Monolithics Expected to Outshine Bricks & Shapes Non-Ferrous Applications to Spearhead Growth in Refractories Market India Takes Over the Growth Mantle from China Customization of Refractories Catches on A Highly Fragmented Marketplace Benefits Raw Material Suppliers Demand for Efficient and Durable Refractories Rises
5. Refractory Raw Materials - An Overview
6. Technological Developments
7. Product Overview
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Global Market Perspectives
Total Companies Profiled: 105 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 120)The United States (46) Japan (7) Europe (36) France (6)Germany (4)The United Kingdom (8)Spain (2)Rest of Europe (16) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (29) Middle East (1) Latin America (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/34g5ml/the_worldwide?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190115005734/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/15/2019 12:40 PM/DISC: 01/15/2019 12:40 PM