Global $11.31Bn Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market Analysis & Outlook, 2019 to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 10, 2019--The “Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Filters, Dryers, Aftercoolers), By End Use (F&B, Chemical, Pharma, Healthcare, Paper), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global compressed air treatment equipment market size is expected to reach USD 11.31 billion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 7%.
Compressed air treatment equipment offers several benefits, such as lowering the dew point of the air and removing contaminants that may negatively impact the air compressor. Furthermore, the compressed air treatment equipment allows the system to run more efficiently and extends the system’s life by reducing rust and corrosion caused by contaminated air. This has led to an increased adoption of these systems, which is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Rising concerns about food safety have resulted in food manufacturers focusing on implementing air treatment equipment to avoid any contamination and to maintain quality. This is also a key factor expected to drive demand across the food & beverage (F&B) industry.
Chemical, F&B, and others are the major end-use sectors. The F&B industry is anticipated to witness significant growth owing to rising need for dry and clean air in numerous critical end-use applications. Moreover, rise in the number of F&B manufacturing firms, particularly in U.S., is projected to provide growth opportunities for the market in the years to come.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The global compressed air treatment equipment market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.0% from 2019 to 2025 on account of rising need for treated compressed air in several manufacturing industries
- The dryers segment accounted for a major share in 2018 due to increased demand for refrigerated dryers as a result of their ability to ensure the quality of end products and provide dry air needed to extend the life of the equipment
- The desiccant dryers segment is expected to witness a considerable growth over the forecast period due to the ability of these products to purify compressed air by absorbing the moisture
- The F&B industry led the market in 2018 and is likely to maintain the dominance owing to the need to adhere to strict hygiene restrictions that govern the industry
- Asia Pacific accounted for 32.96% of the overall revenue share in 2018 and is expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast years owing to rapid expansion of F&B and manufacturing industries in the region
- Atlas Copco Corporation; Donaldson Company, Inc.; Beko Technologies; Boge Compressors Limited; and Gardner Denver, Inc. are some of the key companies in the global market
- These companies emphasize on expanding their market presence through mergers & acquisitions and product innovations
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope and Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Regional Marketplace: Key Takeaways
Chapter 3. Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Industry Outlook
3.1. Market Segmentation
3.2. Market Size and Growth Prospects, 2014 - 2025
3.3. Value Chain Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market Driver Analysis
184.108.40.206. Demand From Diverse Application Areas
220.127.116.11. Need to Achieve Energy Efficiency
3.4.2. Market Restraint/Challenge Analysis
18.104.22.168. Expensive Equipment
3.5. Key Opportunities Prioritized
3.6. Industry Analysis - Porter’s
3.7. PESTEL Analysis
3.8. Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Company Market Share Analysis, 2018 (%)
3.9. Compressed Air Treatment Equipment - Key Company Ranking By Product, 2018
3.10. Regulatory Landscape
Chapter 4. Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market: Product Outlook
4.1. Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market Share by Product, 2019 & 2025 (USD Million)
4.5. Other Compressed Air Treatment Equipment
Chapter 5. Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market: End Use Outlook
5.1. Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market Share by End-Use, 2018 & 2025 (USD Million)
5.4. Food & Beverages
Chapter 6. Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market: Regional Outlook
6.1. Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market Share by Region, 2015 & 2025 (USD Million)
6.2. North America
6.4. Asia Pacific
6.5. South America
6.6. Middle East & Africa
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
7.1. Atlas Copco Corporation
7.2. Airfilter Engineering
7.4. Beko Technologies
7.5. Boge Compressors
7.6. Chicago Pneumatic
7.7. Compressed Air Parts Company (CAPCO)
7.8. Donaldson Company Inc.
7.9. Gem Equipments Ltd.
7.10. Sanmina Corporation
7.11. Hankison (SPX)
7.12. Industrial Air Power (IAP)
7.14. Kaeser Compressors Inc.
7.16. Mattei Compressors Inc.
7.17. Mikropor Filters
7.18. Pneumatech Inc.
7.19. Pentair PLC
7.20. Precision Filtration Products
7.21. Quincy Compressor LLC
7.22. Seneca Companies Inc.
7.23. Sullair LLC
7.24. Sullivan-Palatek Inc.
7.25. Van Air Systems
7.26. Walker Filtration
7.27. Wilkerson Corporation
7.28. ZEKS Compressed Air Solutions Inc.
7.29. Gardner Denver Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qe5h7c
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190410005504/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Air Purification
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING RETAIL OTHER RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/10/2019 08:37 AM/DISC: 04/10/2019 08:37 AM