The Worldwide Market for Blinds & Shades, 2019: Analysis & Outlook Through 2016-2024 - Rising Popularity of Energy Efficient Insulating Products Spur Demand for Cellular Blinds - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 6, 2019--The “Blinds and Shades - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Blinds and Shades in US$ Million.
The report profiles 158 companies including many key and niche players such as:3 Day Blinds LLC (USA) Chicology (USA) Decora Blind Systems Ltd. (UK) Draper, Inc. (USA) Elite Window Fashions (Canada) Hunter Douglas N.V. (Netherlands) Comfortex Corporation (USA) Luxaflex Hunter Douglas Ltd. (UK) Shade-O-Matic LP (Canada) Innovative Openings, Inc. (USA) Louvolite Fabrics Ltd. (UK) Maxxmar Window Fashions (Canada) Nien Made Enterprise Co. Ltd. (Taiwan) Norman International, Inc. (USA) Roll-A-Shade Inc. (USA) Rollease Acmeda Pty. Ltd. (Australia) RollEase Acmeda Inc. (USA) Springs Window Fashions, LLC (USA) Mechoshade Systems, Inc. (USA) TimberBlindMetroShade (USA) Vasa Window Coverings (USA)
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWBlinds and Shades: Providing Optimum Comfort, Health, and Well-being by Reducing Glare, Maintenance Cost, and Energy Usage Superior Attributes of Blinds and Shades over Curtains: The Fundamental Factor behind the Steady Evolution of the Market Blinds: Essentially the New Screens for Windows Blinds: The Most Sought-After Window Coverings Other Aspects of Blinds that are Superior to Curtains Developed Countries are the Traditional Revenue Generators, while Developing Countries Spearhead Market Growth Growing Construction Activity in Asia-Pacific to Drive Strong Market Gains China & India: Underpenetrated Nature of the Markets Offer Huge Market Growth Potential
2. COMPETITIONIncorporation of Advanced Technologies: Essential for Success in the Marketplace Identifying Requirements Economic Significance Adoption of IT Solutions Select Products Symbolizing Latest Design Trends Luminette Privacy Sheers Alustra Woven Textures DUETTE Honeycomb Shades PLEATED Shades Somfy Z-Wave enabled Motorized Blinds Leading Manufacturers of Automated Blinds and Shades: Snapshot Profiles BTX Hunter Douglas Lutron Mecho Somfy
3. MARKET TRENDS, ISSUES & DRIVERSGrowing Demand for Trendy, Innovative, Fashion-Forward, and Energy Saving Window Treatments Drive Healthy Market Growth Newer Features, Fabric, Styles, and Designs in Blinds and Shades What’s ‘In’ and What’s ‘Out’ in Blinds Bold Colors and Patterns Other Shade Trends Summarized Growing Prominence of Smart Homes Drive Strong Demand for Automated Blinds and Shades Lutron’s Serena Shades Considered Best for Smart Homes Surging Demand for Home Automation Solutions Boosts Demand for Automated Window Treatments Recovery in Construction Activity Worldwide Boosts Market Prospects for Blinds and Shades Rising Popularity of Energy Efficient Insulating Products Spur Demand for Cellular Blinds Trend towards Green/LEED Buildings Drives Demand for Sustainable Blinds and Shades Natural Products Make Way into Window Blinds Eco-Friendly Bamboo Gains Traction Enhanced Workplace Sustainability by Incorporating Flexibility in Building Structures Myriad Benefits Offered by Multi-Layered Windows and Motorized Window Blinds Drive Market Demand Advantages and Disadvantages Addressing Cord-Related Child Safety Issues: Need of the Hour The Best of Kids’ Program: A Step in the Right Direction Favorable Demographic & Economic Trends Strengthen Market Prospects Exponential Increase in Urbanization Population Growth Burgeoning Middle Class Population
4. INNOVATIONS AND ADVANCEMENTSSmart Blinds and Shades Axis Gear: Transformation of Existing Window Shades to Smart Shades Voice Regulated Windows Coverings QMotion: Battery Motorization Technology for Window Shades Elite Smart Shades Window Coverings: Enabling Pre-Programmed Functioning Insynctive Technology: For Programming Between-the-Glass Shades and Blinds Select Smart Glass-Based Window Shade Solutions Sonte Film Smart Tint InvisiShade IoT-based Gadgets for Controlling Window Blinds SolarGaps’: Generating Renewable Energy for Powering Devices at Home Windows with In-built Blinds Top Down-Bottom Up Shades Cordless Treatments for Child Safety Advanced Window Operating Systems by Hunter Douglas PowerView Automated Window Shades: Offering Efficiency, Privacy and UV Protection Novel Window Shades by Screen Innovations Horizontal Blinds Window Films Sliding Panels Roller Shades: Offering a Cross between Blinds and Shades Day-Night Roller-Shades Healing Window Treatments Skyline Window Panels Between-the-Glass Shades and Blinds Cleaner Look No Cords for Enhanced Safety Kids Protection Convenient to Install and Change Perfect Option for Patio Doors
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEWBlinds: A Prelude Select Types of Blinds Awning Blinds Bamboo Blinds Cordless Blinds Drop Blinds Miniblinds Vertical Blinds Venetian Blinds Commonly Used Materials in Blinds Aluminum Fabric Faux Wood Genuine Wood Vinyl Shades Select Types of Shades Cellular Shades Pleated Shades Roller Shades Roman Shades Wood Shades Fixtures and Fittings
6. PRODUCT LAUNCHESCrestron Launches Crestron Shades Screen Innovations Launches Motorized Shades Savant Introduces the Savant Shades Hunter Douglas Introduces Smart Shades with PowerView Motorization Technology LuXout Introduces Vision Window Shades Draper Introduces FlexShade Recharge ODL Introduces Blink Blinds + Glass Insolroll Launches Lutron-Driven Oasis Patio Shades QMotion UK Introduces QiS ZigBee Blind Control PowerView Motorisation Technology Launched by Hunter Douglas Inspired Shades Collection Unveiled by Budget Blinds
7. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITYInsolroll Expands its Colorado Campus with New Manufacturing Facility Springs Acquires Mariak Industries Inpro Acquires the Assets of WebbShade Hunter Douglas Acquires Levolor and Kirsch
8. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
9. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 158 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 166)The United States (38) Canada (4) Europe (112) France (4)Germany (12)The United Kingdom (44)Italy (5)Spain (3)Rest of Europe (44) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (12)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bvdzq2/the_worldwide?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190206005422/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HOME GOODS RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/06/2019 09:17 AM/DISC: 02/06/2019 09:17 AM