AP NEWS

Carbon monoxide makes 14 sick at Nashville hotel

November 8, 2018

Officials say a carbon monoxide leak at a Nashville, Tennessee hotel sickened 14 people on Wednesday. The Nashville Fire Department tweeted that six of the people were brought to a hospital. (Nov. 8)

Officials say a carbon monoxide leak at a Nashville, Tennessee hotel sickened 14 people on Wednesday. The Nashville Fire Department tweeted that six of the people were brought to a hospital. (Nov. 8)

AP RADIO
Update hourly