AM Best to Showcase Products at 2019 Buffalo I-Day Conference
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 21, 2019--AM Best Account Managers Kellie Bodmer and Patrick Kenah will exhibit at the 2019 Buffalo I-Day conference on Apr. 4, 2019, at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center, Buffalo, NY.
Visitors to booth 99 can learn about AM Best’s products and services, including:
- Best’s Financial Suite, a collection of detailed data, Best’s Credit Ratings and analytical tools, covering insurers around the world.
- Best’s State Rate Filings®, a resource offering millions of policy rate, rule and form filings for property/casualty lines.
- Best’s Insurance Reports®, a compendium of in-depth reports providing Best’s Credit Ratings and comprehensive commentary on the financial strength of insurers, reinsurers and groups.
- Best’s Insurance News & Analysis, a streamlined portal for access to global insurance news, critical analysis and thought leadership.
- Best’s Key Rating Guide®, a database that provides the latest Best’s Credit Ratings and key financial figures for thousands of insurers, with the ability for users to create reports for client presentations.
- Best’s Underwriting and Loss Control Center, an online resource composed of detailed reports to help users assess risk and recommend loss control measures for hundreds of businesses and industries.
Additional information on our full line of products is available at www.ambest.com/sales.
More information about Buffalo I-Day is available at https://insclubbuffalo.com/event/buffalo-i-day/.
AM Best is a trusted source of insurance market insight and data, and the only global credit rating agency with a unique focus on the insurance industry. Best’s Credit Ratings are a recognized indicator of insurer financial strength and creditworthiness. Visit http://www.ambest.com for more information.
Copyright © 2019 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190321005451/en/
CONTACT: Christopher Sharkey
Manager, Public Relations
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5159
Director, Public Relations
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5644
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW JERSEY NEW YORK
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INSURANCE
SOURCE: AM Best
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/21/2019 10:24 AM/DISC: 03/21/2019 10:24 AM