DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 11, 2018--The “Cardiovascular Devices Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global cardiovascular devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.72% from 2017 to 2023. The market is projected to reach a size of US$63.314 billion by 2023 from US$45.348 billion in 2017.
North America has been able to maintain a significant share in the global cardiovascular devices market due to increase in the adoption of advanced surgical treatments, rising awareness of commercially available products and the presence of advanced healthcare services to a targeted patient pool.
Japan in the Asia-Pacific region is the world’s third-largest economy with a high standard of living, safety, and a vision to achieve sustainable healthcare system by 2035 and is also a reservoir of an aging population undergoing cardiac related surgeries and treatment.
Other drivers include rapid technological advances, an inclination of increasing number of people towards a healthy living, growing prevalence of heart diseases and preference to the minimally invasive technologies over conventional ones.
In addition, the booming medical tourism industry is expected to further aid to the demand for Cardiovascular devices in countries like India where reduced costs and the latest medical technologies are the key attractions.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Cardiovascular Devices Market Forecast by Type (US$ Billion)
6. Global Cardiovascular Devices Market Forecast by Gender (US$ Billion)
7. Global Cardiovascular Devices Market Forecast by Age Group (US$ Billion)
8. Global Cardiovascular Devices Market Forecast by Applications (US$ Billion)
9. Global Cardiovascular Devices Market Forecast by Geography (US$ Billion)
10. Competitive Intelligence
11. Company ProfilesMedtronic GE Healthcare Boston Scientific Edwards Lifesciences Abbott Laboratories Johnson & Johnson Getinge Terumo W.L. Gore & Associates Lepu Medical Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qbds52/cardiovascular?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180911005673/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Cardiovascular Devices
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH CARDIOLOGY MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/11/2018 01:19 PM/DISC: 09/11/2018 01:19 PM