Encephalitis Pipeline Review, H1 2019 Featuring CEL-SCI, Knight Therapeutics, & Sage Therapeutics - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 23, 2019--
The “Encephalitis - Pipeline Review, H1 2019” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Encephalitis - Pipeline Review, H1 2019, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Encephalitis (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Encephalitis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1 and 6 respectively.
Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Encephalitis (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Encephalitis (Central Nervous System)
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- CEL-SCI Corp
- Knight Therapeutics Inc
- Sage Therapeutics Inc
Encephalitis - Drug Profiles
- Amphotericin B sodium - Drug Profile
- CEL-1000 - Drug Profile
- miltefosine - Drug Profile
- pneumococcal (13-valent) vaccine - Drug Profile
- pneumococcal (23-valent) vaccine - Drug Profile
- Polyglactin 370 for Encephalitis - Drug Profile
- SAGE-718 - Drug Profile
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iis5p
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190523005434/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Infectious Diseases Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/23/2019 09:19 AM/DISC: 05/23/2019 09:19 AM