Atlassian to Hold Investor Session on April 10, 2019 and Announces Timing of Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2019 Results
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 1, 2019--Atlassian Corporation Plc (NASDAQ: TEAM), a leading provider of team collaboration and productivity software, today announced that it will hold an Investor session on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at the Mandalay Bay South Convention Center in Las Vegas. The session is being held during Atlassian’s Summit 2019 user conference.
Atlassian executives presenting during the session include: Jay Simons, President; Sri Viswanath, CTO; and James Beer, CFO. Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar, co-founders and co-CEOs, will participate in a live Q&A session following the presentation. The company will not be providing any updates to its financial targets during the investor session due to the proximity of the event to the release of its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2019.
Investor Session Webcast Details
- When: April 10, 2019 at 1:00 P.M. Pacific Time (4:00 P.M. Eastern Time).
- Where: Mandalay Bay South Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Webcast: A live webcast of the presentation can be accessed from the Investor Relations section of Atlassian’s website at: https://investors.atlassian.com/. Following the presentation, a replay will be available on the same website.
Atlassian also announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2019 ended March 31, 2019 after market close on Wednesday, April 17, 2019. Atlassian will host a webcast and conference call to discuss the financial results at 2:00 P.M. Pacific Time. In conjunction with its earnings press release, Atlassian will post a shareholder letter to the Investor Relations section of its website at https://investors.atlassian.com/.
Third Quarter Fiscal 2019 Results Webcast and Conference Call Details
- When: April 17, 2019 at 2:00 P.M. Pacific Time (5:00 P.M. Eastern Time).
- Webcast: A live webcast of the call can be accessed from the Investor Relations section of Atlassian’s website at: https://investors.atlassian.com/. Following the call, a replay will be available on the same website.
- Dial in: To access the call via telephone in North America, please dial 1-888-346-0688. For international callers, please dial 1-412-902-4250. Participants should request the “Atlassian call” after dialing in.
- Audio replay: An audio replay of the call will be available via telephone for seven days, beginning two hours after the call. To listen to the replay in North America, please dial 1-877-344-7529 (access code 10129468). International callers, please dial 1-412-317-0088 (access code 10129468).
Atlassian has used, and intends to continue to use, its Investor Relations website ( https://investors.atlassian.com ), as a means of disclosing material non-public information and for complying with its disclosure obligations.
Atlassian unleashes the potential of every team. Our collaboration software helps teams organize, discuss and complete shared work. Teams at more than 138,000 customers, across large and small organizations - including General Motors, Walmart Labs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Lyft, Verizon, Spotify and NASA - use Atlassian’s project tracking, content creation and sharing, and service management products to work better together and deliver quality results on time. Learn more about products including Jira Software, Confluence, Trello, Bitbucket, Opsgenie and Jira Service Desk at https://atlassian.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190401005843/en/
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CALIFORNIA NEVADA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Atlassian Corporation Plc
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/01/2019 04:10 PM/DISC: 04/01/2019 04:10 PM