2019 Healthcare Licensing Analytical Report with Focus on Biosimilars - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2019--The “Analytical Report for Healthcare Licensing with focus on Biosimilars” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In an environment where health decisions are increasingly made based on value and cost, biosimilars play a vital role in improving patient access to needed medicine. 50+ licensing news with focus on Biosimilars are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends here.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019 licensing deals and negotiations
- 50+ worldwide Biosimilars focused healthcare licensing news of companies across North America (33%), Europe (23%), Asia (41%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (73%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included (click here to view a sample list of 30 companies/institutes covered)
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Pharmaceuticals (59%), Biotech (33%), Healthcare Services (2%), Medical Devices (3%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Oncology (26%), Rheumatology (18%), Hematology (11%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends for Biosimilars
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on wider perspective of Biosimilars
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in Biosimilars focused licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in Biosimilars focused licensing
- Distribution of Biosimilars focused licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in Biosimilars focused licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in Biosimilars focused licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Biosimilars focused healthcare companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Biosimilars focused healthcare companies seeking new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating licensing for Biosimilars
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for Biosimilars focused licensing
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with focus on Biosimilars licensed during the past five quarters
1.1 Number of licensing deals with focus on Biosimilars
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with focus on Biosimilars
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with focus on Biosimilars
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with focus on Biosimilars
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with focus on Biosimilars
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with focus on Biosimilars
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with focus on Biosimilars
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with focus on Biosimilars during the past five quarters - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Biosimilars licensed during the past five quarters - By region and company name
Chapter 4: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
Alphabetical List of Sample 30 Companies/Institutes (of the total 103 companies covered) in the Report:
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Mundipharma International Limited
- Mundipharma Pte Ltd.
- Mylan N.V.
- NCPC GeneTech Biotechnology Development Co., Ltd.
- Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Orion Corporation
- Pfenex Inc
- Pfizer Inc.
- PlantForm Corporation
- Prestige BioPharma Pte Ltd
- Proteomics International Laboratories Ltd.
- Revance Therapeutics, Inc
- Samsung Bioepis Co., Ltd.
- Sandoz AG
- Sandoz Inc
- Sanofi SA
- Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH
- Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co., Ltd.
- Selexis SA
- Shandong Boan Biological Technology Co. Ltd
- Shandong Luye Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen ChipScreen Biosciences, Ltd.
- STADA Arzneimittel AG
- Symphogen A/S Biotech
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Turgut Ilaclari A.S
- Valerius Biopharma AG
- Xbrane Biopharma AB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qn3gl3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190508005649/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Healthcare Services,Biosimilars and Biosuperiors
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/08/2019 12:19 PM/DISC: 05/08/2019 12:19 PM