The Poultry & Livestock Market in Canada: 2019 Business Report Covering Domestic Production & Consumption, Future Development, Trade Analysis, and Buyer Purchase Activity - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 5, 2019--The “Poultry and Livestock Market in Canada: Business Report 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report presents analysis of poultry and livestock market in Canada.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Canada
- Poultry and Livestock market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the poultry and livestock market in Canada.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in this report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
1. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. POULTRY AND LIVESTOCK MARKET IN CANADA
2.1. Overview of poultry and livestock market
2.2. Producers of poultry and livestock in Canada, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Cattle breeders
2.2.2. Goat breeders
2.2.3. Chicken farming
3. CANADA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN POULTRY AND LIVESTOCK
3.1. Export and import of live horses, asses, mules and hinnies: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of live bovine animals: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of live swine: volume, structure, dynamics live swine
3.4. Export and import of live sheep and goats: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of live poultry: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of other live animals: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CANADA
5. CONSUMERS OF POULTRY AND LIVESTOCK IN CANADIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Poultry and Livestock in Canada
5.2. Poultry and Livestock consumers in Canada
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5brdk/the_poultry_and?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190305005773/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Meat, Poultry and Eggs,Livestock
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA CANADA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/05/2019 11:52 AM/DISC: 03/05/2019 11:52 AM