2018 Political Risk Report: Brazil’s Uncertain Election and the Great Task at Hand - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 12, 2018--The “Political Risk Report: Brazil’s Uncertain Election and the Great Task at Hand” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
What political events have impacted business sectors over the past four weeks in the key economies in Latin America?
In early September, economists in Brazil once again cut their growth forecast for this year amid economic pessimism and political uncertainty.
Key Topics Covered
3. Brazil: Bosonaro Knife Attack Fortifies his Position
4. Colombia: Massive Hidroituango Project at Least Three Years Delayed
5. Mexico: The End of Nafta?
6. Chile: Piera Presents Tax Reform Bill
7. Argentina: Recession Looms Amid Slumping Confidence
8. Peru: New Legislation as Anti-Corruption Fight Intensifies
9. LatAm in Figures
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kcmmp4/2018_political?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181112005357/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PUBLIC POLICY/GOVERNMENT OTHER GOVERNMENT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FINANCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/12/2018 07:28 AM/DISC: 11/12/2018 07:29 AM