Global Energy Management Systems Market 2017-2023: Growing Competition Among Industrial Enterprises and Supporting Government Policies - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 7, 2018--The “Global Energy Management Systems Market - by Offering, Component, Services, Type, End User, Industry, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Energy Management Systems Market was worth 29.3 Billion USD in 2017 and it is estimated to grow to 62.8 Billion USD by 2023, with a CAGR of 13.55% between 2017 and 2023.
Energy Management Systems are used to monitor, assess and visualize energy consumption by an Organisation or a Household. This system gathers the real time information on the energy usage by above techniques. These systems are used in power generation, transmission and distribution.
North America is expected to dominate Global Energy Management Systems Market followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
The increasing use of smart grid devices, growing competition among industrial enterprises and supporting government policies are the reasons for the growth of Global Energy Management Systems Market.
Industry Structure and Updates
In February 2017 Schneider Electric collaborated with ENGIE in order to digitize the energy sector. Especially this joint is made to explore and deploy new digital solutions for different power sources.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Energy Management Systems Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Offering
6. Global Energy Management Systems Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Component
7. Global Energy Management Systems Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Services
7.1. Monitoring & Control
7.2. Implementation & Integration
7.4. Consulting & Training
8. Global Energy Management Systems Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type
8.1. Home Energy Management System
8.2. Building Energy Management System
8.3. Industrial Energy Management Systems
9. Global Energy Management Systems Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by End User
10. Global Energy Management Systems Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Industry
10.1. Power & Energy
10.2. Telecom & IT
11. Global Energy Management Systems Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
12. Company Market Share Analysis
13. Company ProfilesC3 Energy Delta Electronics, Inc. DEXMA General Electric Company GridPoint Inc. Honeywell International Inc. Johnson Controls International plc Schneider Electric S.E. Siemens AG Yokogawa Electric Corporation IBM Itron CA Technologies EcoFactor EnerNOC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwp538/global_energy?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180907005335/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY UTILITIES TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/07/2018 11:29 AM/DISC: 09/07/2018 11:29 AM