European CBD Cosmetic Regulations 2019 - EU States Could Deem CBD, Other Cannabinoids Illegal In Cosmetics - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 1, 2019--The “EU States Could Deem CBD, Other Cannabinoids Illegal In Cosmetics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report will help you answer the following questions:
- Could Cannabidiol and other extracts of cannabis be deemed illegal as an ingredient in cosmetics?
- Who is responsible for enforcing and interpreting cosmetic regulation?
- Are individual member states making the same interpretation of the rules?
- Opinions issued at EU level will affect how member states interpret cosmetic regulation?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
3. The regulatory framework
4. The role of EU member states
5. Next steps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tupq2t
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190501005415/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL COSMETICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/01/2019 03:31 AM/DISC: 05/01/2019 03:31 AM