Turning Big Data to Smart Data: Emerging Opportunities -- Global Smart Data Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 14% till 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 14, 2019--The “Turning Big Data to Smart Data: Emerging Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Smart Data Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 14% till 2022
Smart Data is generated by filtering out noise from Big Data generated from various sources such as media, business transactions, Internet of Things (IoT), process, and data exhausts from online activity.
Smart Data reduces the risk of data loss by adding value and increases efficiency and revenue.
Unstructured Data/Big Data can be turned into Smart Data using data analytics tools that utilizes advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) algorithms.
Companies such as Datameer, Xcalar, Incorta, and Bottlenose among many other companies are focusing on developing end-to-end Smart Data analytics solutions that brings out valuable insights from Big Data.
1. Executive Summary
2. Smart Data - An Introduction 2.1 Smart Data: An Overview 2.2 Public Databases, Social Media, IoT Devices, Machine-to-Machine and Sensors are the Key Big Data Sources 2.3 Application of Analytics Combined with AI Capabilities to Big Data can Help Generate Smart Actionable Insights 2.4 Smart Data Could Enable Emerging Focused Business Models in Near Term
3. Smart Data - Market Potential 3.1 The Global Smart Data Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 14% till 2022
4. Smart Data - Government Initiatives 4.1 Colorado State to Leverage Data more Effectively to Solve the State’s Key Problems Such as Opioid, Water Supply and Smart Cities 4.2 India’s National Data Analytical Platform Developed by NITI Aayog Analyzes the Data from Secondary Sources for Deeper Insights 4.3 Europe has already Taken Steps to Use Open Data and Public Sector Information (PSI) to drive the Digital Transformation 4.4 Dubai and Japan are Planning to Apply Data Science Capabilities to Open Data to Unlock new Opportunities and Improve Experiences
5. Smart Data - Technologies 5.1 As the Volume of Data that Businesses Collect Continues to Increase, Adoption of Smart Data Technologies Help Bring Actionable Insights 5.2 Machine Learning Acts as a Key Technology in Turning Big Data to Smart Data and Also Helps Businesses to Unlock New Opportunities 5.3 Organizations are Embracing Various Business Intelligence Methods in Extracting Value from Unstructured Data
6. Smart Data Framework - Building Blocks 6.1 The Five Vs of Smart Data are Critical to the Data’s Functionality 6.2 Smart Data Value to be Derived from the Other 4 Vs 6.3 Enterprises can Leverage Below Mentioned Building blocks to Develop Smart Data Framework for Driving Business Values
7. Application Diversity 7.1 Smart Data can Derive Value Across the Industrial Sector and Functions 7.2 Smart Data Transformation Could Increase Productivity Across Sectors 7.3 Well Devised Smart Data Analytics Strategy to Deliver Significant Growth for Enterprises by Guiding Them to Make Smart Decisions
8. Companies to Action - Use Cases 8.1 Companies are Focusing on Developing End-to-end Smart Data Analytics Solutions 8.2 IBM Smart Data Solution Enables Clients to Succeed 8.3 Enterprises are Leveraging End-to-end Smart Data Analytics to drive their Operational Efficiency and Sales
9. Analyst Viewpoint
10. Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/87f4d8/turning_big_data?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190114005532/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Big Data
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/14/2019 10:25 AM/DISC: 01/14/2019 10:25 AM