Network Security Firewall Market by Component, Solution, Service, Deployment, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 16, 2019--The “Network Security Firewall Market by Component, Solution (Signaling Firewall (SS7 and Diameter Firewall) and SMS Firewall (A2P and P2A Messaging)), Service (Professional Services and Managed Services), Deployment, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global network security firewall market size is expected to grow from USD 3.0 billion in 2018 to USD 5.3 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period.
Due to the growing momentum of interconnected devices, the risk of security breach increased as the fraudsters found alternatives such as SMS SPAMs and SMS fraud through grey routes to exploit personal information over the organization’s network. Real-time streaming analysis and filtering of SS7 vulnerabilities have been major components of network security firewall and firewall developers are using fraud detection techniques to monitor the traffic behavior of the network. Telecom organizations use network security firewall tools to dynamically extract traffic patterns from the packets transmitted as well as received at the network and continuously check network behavior against malicious contents, and to report all detected anomalies.
The signaling firewall segment to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Based on the network vulnerabilities, signaling firewall is further segmented into SS7, diameter firewall, and others. SS7 firewall helps telecom service providers to detect and protect against the SS7 vulnerabilities, such as user location tracking, fraud, denial of service (DoS), or even call interception. Diameter firewall helps mobile network operators to prevent their LTE network against malicious attacks and illicit messages. This firewall monitor and filters the IP packets received over the LTE networks from other LTE or GSM networks and protect the operators against the anomalous data packets received from the unauthorized networks. The growth in the signaling firewall solutions is attributed to a significant increase in the number of diameter attacks in the telecom industry.
Services segment to register the highest CAGR in the network security firewall market during the forecast period
Deployment and integration, consulting, and support and maintenance services play a vital role in the telecom ecosystem. Services are considered a key component of the network security firewall market, as they focus on the protection of telecom networks from fraudulent attacks and are instrumental in fulfilling the custom requirements of clients.
Based on services, the network security firewall market is split into professional and managed services. Professional services offer tailored solutions to meet the telecom operators’ networking needs, such as network architecture, on-premises, and cloud migration solutions. These services include deployment and integration, support and training, and business consulting. The managed services help CSPs to improve their network availability by protecting their network against unauthorized access to business resources.
The network security firewall market includes major vendors, such as Symsoft, Cellusys, Adaptive Mobile, Evolved Intelligence, Mobileum, Tata Communications, AMD Telecom S.A., Openmind Networks, ANAM Technologies, and Omobio.
- Increased Demand for Network Security and Privacy
- Advent of Nextgen Technologies for Network Security
- New Vulnerabilities in SS7
- Administrative Regulations Encouraging the Demand for Network Security Firewall
- Advancement of Digital Transformation in the Telecommunication Industry
- Lack of Preventive Firewall Maintenance
- Operator Investment for Dynamic Network Infrastructure
- Increasing Adoption of Network Function Virtualization
- Lack of Unified Network Security Firewall Vendor
- Interworking of Signaling Control Protocols Complicates Security
- Growing Grey Route Fraudulent Mechanism
- Wind Hellas
- Telkom Indonesia
- Federal Communication Commission
- Australian Regulatory Body
- Security Standards Council
- Canadian Radio Television and Telecommunications Commission and Cwta
- Singapore Personal Data Protection Commission
- New Zealand’s Telecommunications Interception Capability and Security Act
- Department of Telecommunications and Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
- European Telecommunications Standards Institute
- Global System for Mobile Communications Association
Telcos on Network Security Firewall
- Deutsche Telekom
New Types of Attacks
- Subscriber Denial of Service
- Network Information Disclosure
- Black Route Signalling
- Subscriber Information Disclosure
- AMD Telecom
- Interactive Digital Media GmbH
- Openmind Networks
- Route Mobile
- SAP SE
- Tata Communications
- Telecom Italia Sparkle
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4g78bb
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190416005836/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:IT Security
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS SOFTWARE SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/16/2019 12:43 PM/DISC: 04/16/2019 12:43 PM