Digital Trends in Construction and Real Estate, 2019 Report: Insights, Real World Examples of Innovation and Implementation of Disruptive Technologies Across the Value Chain - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 4, 2019--The “Digital Trends in Construction and Real Estate: Insights, real world examples of innovation and implementation of disruptive technologies across the value chain” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report “Digital Trends in Construction and Real Estate” provides insights, real world examples of innovation and implementation of disruptive technologies across the construction and real estate industry value chain.
Incorporating superior construction technology into exercise can enhance levels of quality, efficiency, safety, sustainability and cost for money. Building Information Modeling (BIM) is one of such computerized systems that facilitate gathering information about buildings under construction on regular basis. Other technologies such as mixed reality, AI, blockchain, big data analytics, virtual reality, IoT, and predictive analytics considerably enhance the communication among engineers and designers that are working on the project.
The term ‘advanced construction technology’ covers an extensive range of cutting-edge techniques and practices that encompass the latest developments in materials technology, design procedures, volume surveying, facilities management, services, structural evaluation and design. The startups in the new wave are tackling a broad range of areas - appraisals, building management, financing, co-working, co-living, building facilities and empty retail space - through the use of these technologies.
The real estate sector offers a large possibility for tech startups because components of the enterprise - like pricing, mortgages and building management - have been the predominant areas to undertake advanced technologies that could make business extra efficient.
- The construction industry is constantly transforming and evolving. Every time new developments show up within the industry, from technological developments to an enhanced focus on sustainability.
- Technological advancements are transforming the construction industry with drones, 3D printing, AI, autonomous vehicles, mobile and cloud applications.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Construction & Real Estate Tech.
- Gain insights into Market Drivers & Inhibitors of Construction & Real Estate Tech.
- Gain insights into Key Trends, Value Chain and Use Cases of Construction & Real Estate Tech.
- Gain insights into future outlook of Construction & Real Estate Tech.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Overview
2. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Market Drivers & Inhibitors
3. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Key Trends
4. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Value Chain and Use Cases
5. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Products & Services
6. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Procurement /Manufacturing/Operations
7. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Channels
8. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Sales & Marketing
9. Construction & Real Estate Tech: End User
10. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Regulatory, Risk, Compliance & Strategy
11. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Future Outlook
- Immensa Technology Labs
- H3 Dynamics
- Fluor Corporation
- 3D Robotics
- Johnson Controls
- Ubitquity LLC
- Pillar Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q5krbd/digital_trends_in?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190304005599/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/04/2019 09:43 AM/DISC: 03/04/2019 09:43 AM