India’s Adipic Acid Market, Forecast to 2024: Focus on Nylon 66, Plasticizers, Polyurethanes, Automotive and Polyester Staple Fiber Applications - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2019--The “India Adipic Acid Market (2019-2024): Market Forecast By Applications (Nylon 66, Plasticizers, Polyurethanes, Automotive and Polyester Staple Fiber), By Regions (Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern) and Competitive landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
India adipic acid market is at a growing stage. Several upcoming projects for strengthening of the construction sector such as $2 billion Bharatmala Project, $7.5 billion Setu Bharatam project and $1.7 billion Chardham-Highway projects would help to raise the demand for construction equipment over the coming years.
As adipic acid is utilized in the manufacturing of such equipment, this would drive the adipic acid market during the forecast period. Further, growing furniture & interiors, footwear, electronic appliances, coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers market across the country would raise the demand for polyurethane foams over the coming years. As polyurethane foam is a derivative of adipic acid, this would further boost India’s adipic acid market in the near future.
According to this research, the India adipic acid market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% during 2019-2024.
India adipic acid market is primarily import based as the country lacks the presence of official large scale adipic acid manufacturing plants. However, government initiatives to attract foreign investments in the chemical sector and strong support for research & development are expected to drive the demand for the adipic acid application.
Further, initiatives, such as ‘Make in India’, would strengthen the domestic manufacturing sector in the country, including the chemical industry, and create more avenues for the use of adipic acid during the forecast period.
Nylon 66 and polyurethane applications were the key revenue generating segments in the overall market in 2018 due to its usage construction equipment and packing products.
The report thoroughly covers the market by applications and regions. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas and market drivers which would help the stakeholders to devise and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
- Historical Data of Global Adipic Acid Market Revenues and Volume, By Applications for the Period 2014-2018.
- Market Size & Forecast of Global Adipic Acid Market Revenues and Volume until 2024
- Historical Data of India Adipic Acid Market Revenues and Volume, By Applications, 2014-2018
- Market Size & Forecast of India Adipic Acid Market Revenues and Volume, By Applications until 2024
- Historical Data of India Adipic Acid Market Revenues and Volume, By Regions, 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of India Adipic Acid Market Revenues and Volume, By Regions until 2024
- India Adipic Acid Market Trends and Developments.
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis and Opportunity Assessment
- Market Share, By Players
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Strategic Recommendations.
- Nylon 66
- Polyester Staple Fiber
- Asahi Kasei India Pvt. Ltd.
- Ascend Performance Materials
- BASF India Ltd.
- E.I. DuPont India Private Limited
- LANXESS India
- Radici Plastics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Shandong Haili Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Solvay Specialties India Private Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aqop2a
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190507005570/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Plastic Additives
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/07/2019 08:13 AM/DISC: 05/07/2019 08:13 AM