Customer-centric Automotive Retail Strategies & Innovations Along the Customer Journey in Brazil, 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 9, 2019--The “Customer-Centric Automotive Retail Strategies and Innovations Along the Customer Journey in Brazil, 2018-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The automotive retail market in Brazil is at the helm of change and is currently being disrupted by a number of transformative shifts, such as newer dealership formats (pop-up stores, experience outlets, online vehicle commerce, virtual live stores), and omnichannel (online-to-offline customer journeys, digital technologies, newer vehicle financing solutions, such as vehicle subscriptions/leasing), new business models in the aftermarket, and personalized customer engagement.
The customer journey is changing, and every section of this journey, from the “consider and research” phase, to the “retention” phase is witnessing innovative solutions/features/strategies. The focus is shifting toward customer-centric solutions, and building an experience/relationship with the user that is cyclic and recurring.
Physical stores and offline customer journeys will continue to be central to the future automotive retail process in Brazil. However, these are being drastically affected by disruptions, thereby encouraging changes in role, function, structure, and process flows.
This research service begins by presenting the top transformative trends that are set to impact the future of automotive retail and summarizing the key study findings. It moves on to define the key phases of the customer journey and details the various activities/solutions offered, and the features/technologies for each of the phases, from the OEM perspective.
A deep-dive on some of the stand-out examples and benchmarks is then provided. The study covers the entire customer journey from the “Consider & Research” phase, through to “Purchase”, “Experience” and “Retention”.
The study also presents activities and impacts of industry participants apart from the OEM that affect auto retail and customer journey. It looks at aftermarket parts, vehicle services, and used cars. It then concludes with key growth opportunities, strategic imperatives for sustained growth, and top study conclusions.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the transformative trends and business disruptions impacting the future of automotive retail in Brazil? What are the customer-centric solutions that various OEMs offer?
- How is the customer journey changing in Brazil, and what are the key activities the OEMs are performing along the journey? What are the key must-have/nice-to-have features?
- How are participants outside of the OEM sphere impacting the automotive retail processes? What are some of the new business models and innovations in the space?
- What are some of the industry benchmarks and best practices when analyzing the future of automotive retail in Brazil?
- Based on the trends identified, what are the key conclusions and impacts of these on the future auto retail roadmap? What are some of the shifts in strategies that may occur?
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
- Executive Summary - Key Findings
- Transformative Shifts Shaping Automotive Retailing in Brazil
- Influence of Key Stakeholders Across the Customer Journey
- Impact of Select OEM Standout Trends
- New Retail Formats are Reshaping the Automotive Retail Process
- Benchmarking OEM Retail Activities
- New Business Models Impacting Auto Retail & Customer Journey
- Companies to Watch (C2W) and Start-up Boom in Automotive Retail
- Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
2. Research Scope, Objectives and Methodology
- Research Scope
- Research Aims and Objectives
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Research Methodology and Background
- Research Background
3. Automotive OEM - Key Retail Activities Across the Customer Journey: Consider and Research Phase
- Key OEM Activities during the Consider and Research Phase
- Virtual Pre-Purchase Experience - Re-thinking Websites to Enhance Interactivity
- Virtual Pre-Purchase Experience - Fiat Live Store (Until 2015)
- Online Financial Simulators
- New Retail Formats - Pop-Up Stores & Standalone’ Lifestyle Concept
4. Purchase Phase
- Key OEM Activities during the Purchase Phase
- New Retail Formats - Flagship Experience Store and Virtual Static Visitations
- Basic Technology Inclusion within Dealerships have an Immense Impact on the Customer, Sales Professionals and Future Business
- In-Dealership Technology Revolution
- Online Vehicle Commerce
- OEM Finance Offers and Banks
- Future - Subscription Ownership Models for Vehicles to Drive Demand
5. Experience Phase
- Key OEM Activities During the Experience Phase
- Cognitive Technologies Assisting In-vehicle Experience - Manuals
- Future - A Digital Customer Experience Empowered by AI
- Digital Vehicle Services
- Aftersales Service & Maintenance Advancements
- Reparador Workshop Website and B2B eCommerce
- Aftersales Service & Maintenance Advancements
- Fast and Rapid Services
- Aftersales Service and Maintenance Advancements
- Focus on CRM Activities
- CRM Loyalty Programme - Smartphone Apps
- Future - Impact of Blockchain
6. Retention Phase
- Key OEM Activities During the Retention Phase
- Cyclic Financial Programmes
- CPO Programmes with/o Digital Portals
- Used Car eCommerce
7. Industry Participants Apart from OEMs that are Impacting Auto Retail and Customer Journey
- New Business Models in Parts & Accessories (P&A)
- New Business Models in Parts and Accessories (P&A) Select Examples
- Case Example - Canal da Peca
- New Business Models in Used Car Retailing
- Used Cars - Online/Mobile App Retailing: Select Examples
- Case Example - App do Automvel
- New Business Models in Service & Maintenance
- Case Example - Easy Carros
- Future Technologies in Vehicle Services and Garages
8. Impacts and Conclusions
- Implication 1 - Unbundling of the Dealership Business
- Implication 2 - New Digital Customer Journey
- Implication 3 - Future Structure of the Automotive Dealership
- Implication 4 - Digital KPIs
- Growth Opportunity in Automotive Retail
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xa1o3j
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190509005645/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Automotive Sales
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE FLEET MANAGEMENT GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/09/2019 10:49 AM/DISC: 05/09/2019 10:49 AM