2019 Animal Health Market Consolidation: Who Will Not Survive? - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2019--The “2019 Animal Health Market Consolidation: Who will not survive?” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This new report analyzes strategies, marketing tactics and technological know-how of the world’s leading animal health companies.
Five-year forecasts for:
- Major market segments
- Key geographic regions
Assessment of major U.S. and international trends with potentially significant impact on the animal health industry during the next five years, including discussion of such issues as pricing, industry consolidation, market globalization, growing R&D cost, generics, as well as advances in genomics, proteomics, drug screening, tissue engineering, bioinformatics and other technologies.
The company profiles include:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Sales force size in the U.S. and other markets.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired animal health technologies, processes and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/msxrt7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190507005431/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Animal Healthcare/Veterinary
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH VETERINARY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/07/2019 04:27 AM/DISC: 05/07/2019 04:27 AM