Global Bone Densitometers Market Analysis, Trends and Forecasts to 2024 - Rising Obesity Levels Spur Demand - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 7, 2019--The “Bone Densitometers - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Bone Densitometers in Units and US$ Thousands by the following Product Segments: Axial Bone Densitometers and Peripheral Bone Densitometers.
The report profiles 15 companies including many key and niche players such as:Alpha Source Beammed Ltd. CompuMed, Inc. FUJIFILM Europe GE Healthcare Hologic, Inc. Norland Osteometer MediTech, Inc. The DMS Group
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWSizing the Market Analysis by Region Analysis by Product Segment Select DEXA systems available in the market Aging Population - A Driving Growth Factor Growing Incidence of Osteoporosis Augurs Well for Bone Densitometers Market Rising Obesity Levels Spur Demand Increasing Number of Menopausal Women - A Major Market Driver Rising Healthcare Expenditure in Developing Countries Induces Momentum in the Market Market Driven by Technology Ultrasound Technology Gaining Importance Advancements in DXA Technology Drive Improvements in Osteoporosis Diagnosis Rising Demand for Total Scan DXA Methods Cross-Calibration of Densitometers Facilitate Multicenter Genetic Studies Densitometers Provide Visual Proof of Osteoporosis Risk Shortcomings of DXA in Vertebral Fracture Diagnosis pQCT Scores Over DXA in Pediatric Osteoporosis Assessment TBS iNsight - A New Tool for Improving Fracture Risk Identification in DXA Bone Structural Model by Stereolithography New Technique in Ultrasound for Measuring Bone Density
3. COMPETITIVE FACTORS
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
5. OSTEOPOROSIS: AN OVERVIEW
6. OSTEOPOROSIS DRUG MARKET - IMPACT ON DIAGNOSTICS
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVETotal Companies Profiled: 15 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 17) The United States (6)Japan (2)Europe (5) France (1)The United Kingdom (1)Italy (1)Spain (1)Rest of Europe (1)Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (3)Middle East (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nmtf7t/global_bone?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190107005459/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/07/2019 04:48 AM/DISC: 01/07/2019 04:48 AM