Three Day Custody Transfer, Allocation Metering and Analysis Course (Muscat, Oman - June 24-27, 2019) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 27, 2019--The “Custody Transfer, Allocation Metering and Analysis” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Custody Transfer, also known as Fiscal Metering, occurs when fluids and gases are exchanged between parties. Payment is usually made as a function of the amount of fluid or gas transferred, so accuracy is important since a small mistake in measurement can add up, leading to financial exposure in custody transfer transactions.
In recent years this importance has grown, not only because of its widespread use for accounting purposes due to escalation in material values but also because of its application in several other aspects of upstream and pipeline operation such as sampling, analysis and loss/gain balance. All of these applications constitute key elements for the operator who wants to maximize pipeline efficiency and requires a very strict correlation with accurate and reliable flow measurement.
Errors in measurement for custody transfer are very expensive, which is why this is regulated in most countries and involving government taxation and contractual agreements between parties.
This programme will introduce to the participants on the various kinds of flow metering systems, the flow measurement principles, measurement methods for a well-rounded short education throughout the 4-day event.
- Understand key issues and differences related to Custody and Fiscal metering while able to identify the required metering devices
- Grasp Nomination, Scheduling, Validation, Sampling and Analysis
- Gain insight into different types of contracts
- Learn different types of liquid and gas metering systems
- Master parameters to be measured for Based Flow Measurements
- Comprehend Fluid and Flow Dynamics
- Identify different types of Flow meters and its advantages and disadvantages
- Design the basics of a Gas metering station
- Recognise applied accuracy terminology and apply it accordingly
- Become familiar with international Flow measurement standards and their incorporation into major petroleum companies
- Establish the factors involved with Standardised Gas Flow metering
- Familiarize of the dynamics measuring systems for liquids other than water according to applied standard
- Identify and recognize different types of gas and liquid meter provers, their applications and operations
- Consider multiphase Flow and water cut measurements.
Certificate of Attendance
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance bearing the signatures from both the Trainer and the Organizer. This Certificate will testify your endeavor and serve towards your professional advancement.
A pre-course questionnaire will be sent to you in advance which you can raise your specific areas of interest. The course facilitator will review and analyze these in advance and address them during the workshops, seeking to satisfy your learning needs.
This course is in a workshop format where discussions and collaboration are encouraged. Class size is deliberately kept small to enhance learning experience.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for executives and engineers in the oil & gas, petrochemical and utilities etc with the following job scope (including but not limited to):
- Custody Transfer
- Flow Measurement
- Quality Measurement Instruments (QMI)
- E&I (Electrical & Instrument)
Officials from the governmental petroleum/finance ministries and regulators will significantly benefit from this course too.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/53hj6x/three_day_custody?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190227005996/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OIL/GAS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/27/2019 04:45 PM/DISC: 02/27/2019 04:45 PM